FNF Corruption Takeover
A mod of Friday Night Funkin where corrupted Boyfriend and other FNF characters rap-battle against Corruption Daddy Dearest singing to the tone of “DeathMatch”.
This version of Corruption:
A playable rendition of the “DEATHMATCH” from Corruption/EVIL Mod with a few enhancements to improve the experience.
A FANMADE Rendition of the Corruption mod, from the fans, to the fans!
This is an early demo. More to come. So follow on social media for updates.
If you had fun and would like to keep up-to-update on the mod, make sure to support mod creators on their social media by subscribing, following, liking, etc.
- Project Leader, Main Artist and Composer: PieDaDude
- Main Animator and Main Programmer: Kazzyrus
- Artist and tester: Spuki
- Programmer and tester: MrMeatball
- Programmer: Springtrap_end
- Composer and sound effect mixer: YaY_fan_musical5
- Charter: Cloudy
- Original Corruption Mod: Phantom Fear
- Get the original mod for your high-end desktop PC here
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the github source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer.
If you want a challenge, turn off Ghost Tapping in the settings.
Recommend using Google Chrome to play FNF Mod for the best performance.
Jam to the beats and just have fun!