Aladdin is a retro action platformer Sega Genesis game. The game mostly involves killing enemies with basic swordplay and jumping across ledges. Several levels were very different, including one level where Aladdin must escape from the Cave of Wonders on Carpet and another where he must jump across the Agrabah’s rooftops. The game featured few bosses. The player controls Aladdin, who must make his way through several levels based on locations from the movie: from the streets and rooftops of Agrabah, the Cave of Wonders and the Sultan’s dungeon to the final confrontation in Grand Vizier Jafar’s palace. The Sultan’s guards and also animals of the desert want to hinder Aladdin in his way. He can defend himself with his sword or by throwing apples. Next to apples, Aladdin can also collect gems which can be traded for lives and continues with merchants. Finding Genie or Abu icons enables bonus rounds. The Genie bonus round is a game of luck played for apples, gems or extra lives. In Abu’s bonus round, the player controls the little monkey and has to catch bonus items that fall from the sky, without touching any of the unwanted objects like rocks and pots.
- Agrabah Market: Aladdin fights guards in the market, in a level based on the “One Jump Ahead” scene in the film. The music is based on “Prince Ali”.
- The Desert: set in the Cave of Wonders desert, where Aladdin must find half of the beetle jewel that opens the way to the cave.
- Agrabah Rooftops: Aladdin gets the other half of the beetle jewel fighting with Gazeem (the thief featured in Aladdin’s beginning). The music is based on “One Jump Ahead”.
- Sultan’s Dungeon: Aladdin fights his way out of the prison, although it is only a short part of the film. The music is based on “Arabian Nights”.
- Cave of Wonders: Aladdin goes through the Cave of Wonders in search for the Magic Lamp.
- The Escape: the Cave is collapsing, and Aladdin fights through it.
- Rug Ride: the last part of the escape, riding on the Magic Carpet.
- Inside the Lamp: a surreal world inspired by the “Friend Like Me” musical.
- Sultan’s Palace: Aladdin goes through the palace. The level includes a boss fight with Iago.
- Jafar’s Palace: the final battle with Jafar (who like in the movie, becomes a cobra).
Aladdin SEGA is developed by disney.
As always, good luck and Have Fun!
How to Play
|Player 1 (Default Mapping)|
|Inside The Game||Your Keyboard|
|A, B, C Button =||[J],[K],[L]|
|PLAY,MODE =||[Enter], [SPACE-BAR]|
How to Save: Hover over the game canvas. A save button will appear at the top of the game screen. When you click "Save" button, the save code (spot) will be saved onto your browser's storage system automatically.
How to Load: Come back anytime in the future, simply click "Load" to resume from your latest save spot. (Assuming you did not clear your browser' data.
CAUTION:: Browser's private mode WILL NOT retain your save state, because save state is deleted once the browser is closed, so don't use private mode if you want to use the save state.
Recommended Browser: Chrome
Aladdin SEGA is a Disney Game you can play online for free in full screen at KBH Games. Play Aladdin SEGA using a online Sega emulator. No download or installation needed to play this game. Hope this game bring a little joy into your daily life.