FNF Full Night Consequences Mod
A funny mod of FNF where Boyfriend rhythm-battle against John Freeman from half-life using to the tune of Furries in a Blender.
Mod based on this:
If you had a good time playing the mod, make sure to support mod creators on their social media by subscribing, following, liking, etc.
- scrumbo_: director, artist, musician
- PolarVortex: programmer
- goldenfoxy2604: charter
- Bonker34 : animator
- Download the mod for your PC here
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- bbpanzu: Additional Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- Also others that contributors on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer.
As always, good luck and Have Fun!
FNF Full Night Consequences Mod is a Rhythm Game you can play online for free in full screen at KBH Games. No download or installation needed to play this game. Hope this game bring a little joy into your daily life.