South Island Adventure
- South Island Zone: Palette and layout edit of Green Hill Zone.
- Indigo City Zone: Palette edit of Marble Zone.
- Aqua Lake Zone: Palette and tile edit of Labyrinth Zone, meant to resemble Aqua Lake Zone from the 8-bit version of Sonic 2.
- Winter Hill Zone: Palette and layout edit of Green Hill Zone, with the background from Labyrinth Zone.
- Celestial Zone: Palette edit of Star Light Zone.
- Eggmanland Zone: Based on tiles from Metallic Madness Zone in Sonic CD. This was the first time level tiles had been successfully ported from Sonic CD to another game.
As always, good luck and Have Fun!
How to Play
|Player 1 (Default Mapping)|
|Inside The Game||Your Keyboard|
|A, B, C Button =||[J],[K],[L]|
|PLAY,MODE =||[Enter], [SPACE-BAR]|
How to Save: Hover over the game canvas. A save button will appear at the top of the game screen. When you click "Save" button, the save code (spot) will be saved onto your browser's storage system automatically.
How to Load: Come back anytime in the future, simply click "Load" to resume from your latest save spot. (Assuming you did not clear your browser' data.
CAUTION:: Browser's private mode WILL NOT retain your save state, because save state is deleted once the browser is closed, so don't use private mode if you want to use the save state.
Recommended Browser: Chrome
South Island Adventure is a Sonic Game you can play online for free in full screen at KBH Games. Play South Island Adventure using a online Sega emulator. No download or installation needed to play this game. Hope this game bring a little joy into your daily life.