South Island Adventure
- South Island Zone: Palette and layout edit of Green Hill Zone.
- Indigo City Zone: Palette edit of Marble Zone.
- Aqua Lake Zone: Palette and tile edit of Labyrinth Zone, meant to resemble Aqua Lake Zone from the 8-bit version of Sonic 2.
- Winter Hill Zone: Palette and layout edit of Green Hill Zone, with the background from Labyrinth Zone.
- Celestial Zone: Palette edit of Star Light Zone.
- Eggmanland Zone: Based on tiles from Metallic Madness Zone in Sonic CD. This was the first time level tiles had been successfully ported from Sonic CD to another game.
As Always, Good Luck and Have Fun.Controller to Keyboard Mapping =
Only keyboard is required to play. Pretend your keyboard is the a game controller. Check the controller setting by clicking the "Set Up Keyboard" button at the bottom of the game. A console-to-keyboard mapping will be displayed, for example, a - Z, mean "a" button on console/joystick is equal to Z key on your keyboard.
Start/Pause = Enter
|Player 1 (Default Mapping)|
|Inside The Game||Your Keyboard|
|Move/D-PAD =||[W],[A],[S],[D] on Keyboard|
|X, Y, Z Button =||[U],[I],[O] on Keyboard|
|START,MODE =||[Enter], [SPACE-BAR] on Keyboard|
SAVE GAME: Hover over the game canvas. A save button will appear at the top of the game screen. When you click "Save" the save code will be saved to your browser's cookie. So remember if clear your browser's cookies your save spot will be gone.
LOAD GAME: Click to load from the latest save spot.