Sonic: The Final Showdown
After the battle of Sonic the Hedgehog and Dr Ivo Robotnik at the end of Sonic the Hedgehog, Dr Robotnik promised to remove all his badniks from Mobius. Robotnik was doing as he had promised, or so Sonic thought…
Dr Robotnik was secretly double-crossing Sonic. He was secretly torturing all of Sonic’s friends and was sending meteorites to the planet. Dr Robotnik then went to attempt to steal Master Emerald from Knuckles.
On Robotnik’s confrontation with Knuckles, they started to battle. Knuckles tried to fight Dr Robotnik but was sorely defeated and was left for dead as Dr Robotnik stole Master Emerald.
When Sonic found out about Dr Robotnik’s double-crossing, he severed his newfound friendship with Dr Robotnik and went to Master Emerald. He saw Knuckles dying and Knuckles’ last words were: “Sonic…Please get Master Emerald back and save all of mankind.”. Knuckles passed away. Sonic was furious and upset. After crying for a bit, Sonic stood up and lifted his fist in the air and shouted “I will kill Dr Robotnik:
In the Final Showdown.”
- Cold Forest Zone: Walk through the new Green Hill Zone covered in snow, but don’t get frostbite.
- Roman Temple: Walk though a world made by the Romans. The world is covered in lava from a volcano that just erupted, be careful!
- Sonic Crackers Zone: Walk through the world full of springs and blocks, and try and make it through this Parody level.
- Ancient Ruin Zone: The new Labyrinth, with unfair jumps and a desperate rush to keep Sonic’s oxygen up.
- Skylight Zone: Robotnik’s newly designed Star Light Zone. Careful though! Robotnik has pulled all the stops to make the level as difficult as possible.
- Techra City Zone: Dr Robotnik’s final area, which is rumoured to hold Dr Robotnik’s world wide headquarters, but be careful! Dr Robotnik has protected his HQ by a huge refinery and a huge labyrinth.
Good Luck and Have Fun.
How to Play
|Player 1 (Default Mapping)|
|Inside The Game||Your Keyboard|
|A, B, C Button =||[J],[K],[L]|
|PLAY,MODE =||[Enter], [SPACE-BAR]|
How to Save: Hover over the game canvas. A save button will appear at the top of the game screen. When you click "Save" button, the save code (spot) will be saved onto your browser's storage system automatically.
How to Load: Come back anytime in the future, simply click "Load" to resume from your latest save spot. (Assuming you did not clear your browser' data.
CAUTION:: Browser's private mode WILL NOT retain your save state, because save state is deleted once the browser is closed, so don't use private mode if you want to use the save state.
Recommended Browser: Chrome