Sonic & Johnny
Sonic & Johnny is a heavy modification of Sonic the Hedgehog by Lone Devil where the goal is Racing against your Rival for the first Two Acts while fighting New Bosses along the way. Featuring Johnny from Sonic Rush Adventure and New Zones containing plenty of familiarity.
After Robotnik’s disatisfaction with his rebellious Metal Sonic, Robotnik and his empire decided to own land, and reclaim all the Chaos Emeralds to mysteriously summon an individual from another dimension who calls himself Johnny. After being sold with Johnny’s arrogant skills, Robotnik constructs a deal that would give Johnny the fame and recognition he always wanted by inviting him to his recently funded Atomic Stadium, an small island built for the strongest of racers with a special prize if one of the racers collects all Emeralds.
Sonic gets a report from Knuckles that his Emeralds is missing and later received a letter from Robotnik threatening Sonic to join his 1v1 Grand Prix or else one of his friends will remain kidnapped forever. Sonic calls Tails to fly him to the nearest stadium to join the race to beat Robotnik’s latest successor to Metal Sonic and find out what’s really going on.
- SONIC – Can’t fix what isn’t broken because hes Sonic! One difference is he accelerates instantly as soon as the maximum Spindash button count hits. His Shield Ability is a powerful Dropdash.
- JOHNNY – The Sultan of Speed on his quest to prove to the crowd that no one is faster than him. Since he can’t willingly Roll like Sonic, His invulnerability lies in his speed like a torpedo. Johnny can stomp on enemies and itemboxes, Charge a Super Peelout (↑+A) that can be cancelled for a quickdash, Slide (hold ↓ while moving) and SuperJump (↓+A) to reach heights or jump down slopes for more momentum. His Shield Ability is a HoverJump that acts like a tiny double jump to remain on the air.
SOUND TEST CHEATS:
(Note: All Cheats except Level Select & Debug Mode will disable when entering Options again.)
- 02, 02, 04, 08 – Unchains Two Players in Co-Op turning your rival into a Tails-style partner, This is basically Easy Mode without the time limits.
- 01, 03, 03, 07 – Unlocks Shield Abilities without a Shield.
- 03, 06, 09, 12 – Gives you Sonic 1 Sonic while both characters recieve speed caps, for S1 fanatics and for those looking for another challenge.
- 08, 12, 20, 13 – Sonic becomes RedHotSonic.
- 19, 65, 09,17 – Unlocks Level Select, When enabled Press A on Character Select screen.
- 01, 01, 02, 04 – Gives 10 Continues.
- 04, 01, 02, 06 – Have All Emeralds at the start. (Level Select’s Sound Test only)
- 01, 09, 09, 02, 01, 01, 02, 04 – Unlocks Debug Mode (Level Select’s Sound Test only)
- 05, 10, 15, 20 – Reset High Score Leaderboard (Level Select’s Sound Test only)
- JdPense – Rival racer at the start&end of acts 1&2 + Partner a.i coding, Combi-Ring for Co-op mode, Every Boss coded, True Ending implementation, etc programming.
- RandomName – Titlescreen Menu, Options Screen, and Level Select programming. Auto Spindash implementation, Sonic’s Dropdash, and First Boss programmed.
- Pacca – Hovering Grapple Object coded for the 2nd Zone.
- ProjectFM – High-Score Leaderboard with SRAM implementation.
- KCEXE – Music & SFX Ports from various Genesis games, Modified Sonic 2 Clone Driver by Clownacy with expanded Music & SFX IDs.
- Lil-G – Music for Sound Test 01, 05, 0B, 0D, and 13. (from Megaman ZX Advent & Persona 4)
As always, good luck and Have Fun!
How to Play
|Player 1 (Default Mapping)|
|Inside The Game||Your Keyboard|
|A, B, C Button =||[J],[K],[L]|
|PLAY,MODE =||[Enter], [SPACE-BAR]|
How to Save: Hover over the game canvas. A save button will appear at the top of the game screen. When you click "Save" button, the save code (spot) will be saved onto your browser's storage system automatically.
How to Load: Come back anytime in the future, simply click "Load" to resume from your latest save spot. (Assuming you did not clear your browser' data.
CAUTION:: Browser's private mode WILL NOT retain your save state, because save state is deleted once the browser is closed, so don't use private mode if you want to use the save state.
Recommended Browser: Chrome
Sonic Johnny is a Sonic Game you can play online for free in full screen at KBH Games. Play Sonic Johnny using a online Sega emulator. No download or installation needed to play this game. Hope this game bring a little joy into your daily life.