Sonic Hellfire Saga
A brand new Sonic adventure begins in Sonic Hellfire Saga. Highly inspired by Castlevania and Ghosts n Goblins series.
Sonic finds his realm transformed, merging with the demon realm to form a nightmarish scape littered with legions of hungry-for-blood demons. Help Sonic to escape from hell and return to his home world!
In the new demo version of this project, Sonic runs through not only zones which have been updated from the previous version, but also the capital of hell, dominated by Death itself – Sin City, a zone containing new enemies, layouts and mechanics!
- Narcologer – Project lead, programming, main game and story concept, some boss and enemy sprites, custom powerup
- TheBlad768 – Main programming, creating the HAGE engine, some boss and enemy sprites, cutscenes, blood, weather effects, SEGA and title screen implementation, sound driver modification.
- FoxConED – Hardline team leader, music creation, programming, sound driver modification.
- mrcat-pixel – Art direction, level design, tileset and background art, sprite art, writing help.
- VladislavSavvateev – Programming, HardLine screen implementation, sound driver modification, tool programming.
- AURORA☆FIELDS – AMPS sound driver, programming, moving lava and parallax engine implementation.
- Gerry Trevino – Composing the main theme.
- GENATAR_i – Music creation.
- Ralakimus – Programming, HUD implementation.
- Hotmilk – Writing.
- VAdaPEGA – Sprite art.
- Trickster – Sprite art.
- Sergey ESN – Sprite art.
- Nat the Porcupine – Sprite art.
- Sosocheck69 – Concept artist.
- ProjectFM – One of the bosses and its sprite art.
- cuberoot – Programming development tools.
- N-BAH – Programming development tools.
- SHooTeR – General help, programming development tools.
- Solareyn Eylinor – Directing cutscene animation.
- malamus – Testing and feedback.
- Vladikcomper – Programming, improved Kosinski, Nemesis alghorithms, Advanced Error Handler.
- Flamewing – Ultra DMA Queue, improved Kosinski Module alghorithm.
Featuring enemies and bosses from:
- Castlevania (Bloodlines, Rondo of Blood, Dracula X, Symphony of Night, Super ~ 4, Java);
- Ghosts n Goblins (ARCADE), Ghouls n Ghosts, Super Ghouls n Ghosts;
- Kid Chameleon;
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past;
- Splatterhouse 2;
- Demon’s Crest;
- Sparkster: Rocket Knight Adventures 2;
- Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse;
- GS Mikami,
which have been edited by sprite artists to fit the game’s artstyle where time permitted; additionally, featuring character sprites from:
- Shinbaloonba – Sonic;
- Gabriel_aka_Frag – Rouge;
- Skylights – Tikal;
- teamhedgehog – Honey;
- EchidKnux – Death,
also edited where possible. (Please excuse the messy placeholders, we’re working on it!)
Featuring music from:
- Castlevania (Super ~ 4, Portrait of Ruin, Symphony of the Night, Aria Of Sorrow)
- Elemental Master;
- Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3;
- Dragon’s Fury;
- Gerry Trevino;
As always, good luck and Have Fun!
How to Play
|Player 1 (Default Mapping)|
|Inside The Game||Your Keyboard|
|A, B, C Button =||[J],[K],[L]|
|PLAY,MODE =||[Enter], [SPACE-BAR]|
How to Save: Hover over the game canvas. A save button will appear at the top of the game screen. When you click "Save" button, the save code (spot) will be saved onto your browser's storage system automatically.
How to Load: Come back anytime in the future, simply click "Load" to resume from your latest save spot. (Assuming you did not clear your browser' data.
CAUTION:: Browser's private mode WILL NOT retain your save state, because save state is deleted once the browser is closed, so don't use private mode if you want to use the save state.
Recommended Browser: Chrome
Sonic Hellfire Saga is a Sonic Game you can play online for free in full screen at KBH Games. Play Sonic Hellfire Saga using a online Sega emulator. No download or installation needed to play this game. Hope this game bring a little joy into your daily life.