Sonic Dragon Edition
Begin your brand new Sonic adventure in Sonic Dragon Edition with two new zones: Hydro Base Zone, Melon Park Zone.
– A hub world, where you can access levels. You can see how many chaos emeralds you have collected, and revisit levels that you failed to collect an emerald. You can return to the hub world by pressing A when paused.
– Original zones with original/remixed music. Some sound effects (such as rings) also harmonize with the music.
– Special stages have a turning mechanic, and are also zone specific.
– New elemental shields with different behaviors, such as the atomic shield, which transforms badniks into monitors and gives you an airborne spindash move.
– Atomic shield: Transforms badniks into ring monitors and gives a midair spindash. Protects from energy bullets and electricity.
– Metal shield: Protects from spikes and Robotnik monitors. Allows you to break smashable walls on contact. Gives a downward dash ability.
– Ice shield: Protects from ice attacks, ice physics, conveyor belt movement, and wind. Reduces water slowdown. Gives 5 small jumps.
– Bubble shield: Allows underwater breathing. Gives a bouncing ability.
– Fire shield: Protects from fire and lava. Also destroys badniks in your path if running fast enough. Gives a jump dash ability.
– Chainable invincibility. Defeating a badnik when invincible extends your invincibility.
– Super Sonic. Once collecting all 7 emeralds and 50 rings, press A and C to turn super!
HUD and menu fonts – BinBowie
Beta testing – LuigiXHero, TheStoneBanana, HyperFrost, JoenickROS
As Always, Good Luck and Have Fun.Controller to Keyboard Mapping =
Only keyboard is required to play. Pretend your keyboard is the a game controller. Check the controller setting by clicking the "Set Up Keyboard" button at the bottom of the game. A console-to-keyboard mapping will be displayed, for example, a - Z, mean "a" button on console/joystick is equal to Z key on your keyboard.
Start/Pause = Enter
|Default Keyboard Mapping|
|Inside The Game||Your Keyboard|
|Move/D-PAD =||[W],[A],[S],[D] on Keyboard|
|A, B, C Button =||[J],[K],[L] on Keyboard|
|X, Y, Z Button =||[U],[I],[O] on Keyboard|
|START,MODE =||[Enter], [SPACE-BAR] on Keyboard|
You can change the controller to whatever you want.
SAVE progress anytime to your local computer and come back later and load it up by using the "Save State" and "Load State" button at the bottom.
*Must use CHROME browser to click play.