Sonic Burned Edition
Sonic Burned Edition is a hack of Sonic 1 with amazing lava graphics and new levels.
* Sound Test menu (A + Start on title)
* intro sequence
* 7 new layouts for 3 zones – Burned Hill Zone, Roasted Marble Zone & Flame Yard Zone 1
* custom miniboss and boss fights
* custom soundtrack
* new moves: Sonic CD-styled Spin Dash and Super Peel Out
* custom Special Stages (4)
* other things you’ll discover during playthrough.
Team Painto Staff
* Painto maniak – project leader, programming, level layouts, menu graphics, additional graphics
* LuigiXHero – music ports, additional programming, additional graphics
* AsuharaMoon – boss enemy art, additional graphics
* NeoFusionBox – betatesting, gameplay and boss ideas.
* Abyssal Leopard – betatesting, additional layout fixes
* Hcktrox – betatesting
* various tutorials on SSRG and Sonic Retro
* You – playing this thing
As Always, Good Luck and Have Fun.Controller to Keyboard Mapping =
Only keyboard is required to play. Pretend your keyboard is the a game controller. Check the controller setting by clicking the "Set Up Keyboard" button at the bottom of the game. A console-to-keyboard mapping will be displayed, for example, a - Z, mean "a" button on console/joystick is equal to Z key on your keyboard.
Start/Pause = Enter
|Default Keyboard Mapping|
|Inside The Game||Your Keyboard|
|Move/D-PAD =||[W],[A],[S],[D] on Keyboard|
|A, B, C Button =||[J],[K],[L] on Keyboard|
|X, Y, Z Button =||[U],[I],[O] on Keyboard|
|START,MODE =||[Enter], [SPACE-BAR] on Keyboard|
You can change the controller to whatever you want.
SAVE progress anytime to your local computer and come back later and load it up by using the "Save State" and "Load State" button at the bottom.
*Must use CHROME browser to click play.