Sonic Burned Edition
Sonic Burned Edition is a hack of Sonic 1 with amazing lava graphics and new levels.
* Sound Test menu (A + Start on title)
* intro sequence
* 7 new layouts for 3 zones – Burned Hill Zone, Roasted Marble Zone & Flame Yard Zone 1
* custom miniboss and boss fights
* custom soundtrack
* new moves: Sonic CD-styled Spin Dash and Super Peel Out
* custom Special Stages (4)
* other things you’ll discover during playthrough.
Team Painto Staff
* Painto maniak – project leader, programming, level layouts, menu graphics, additional graphics
* LuigiXHero – music ports, additional programming, additional graphics
* AsuharaMoon – boss enemy art, additional graphics
* NeoFusionBox – betatesting, gameplay and boss ideas.
* Abyssal Leopard – betatesting, additional layout fixes
* Hcktrox – betatesting
* various tutorials on SSRG and Sonic Retro
* You – playing this thing
How to Play
|Player 1 (Default Mapping)|
|Inside The Game||Your Keyboard|
|A, B, C Button =||[J],[K],[L]|
|PLAY,MODE =||[Enter], [SPACE-BAR]|
How to Save: Hover over the game canvas. A save button will appear at the top of the game screen. When you click "Save" button, the save code (spot) will be saved onto your browser's storage system automatically.
How to Load: Come back anytime in the future, simply click "Load" to resume from your latest save spot. (Assuming you did not clear your browser' data.
CAUTION:: Browser's private mode WILL NOT retain your save state, because save state is deleted once the browser is closed, so don't use private mode if you want to use the save state.
Recommended Browser: Chrome