Sonic and the Sanctuary Stones
– “Ring Hill Zone”: allows you to make the Jump Dash and gives you five rings for each enemy destroyed with it;
– “Ice Bumpers Zone”: allows you to make the Double Jump;
– “Ruination Zone”: gives you immunity against fireballs;
– “Neon City Zone”: allows you to make the Super Jump;
– “Deep Ocean Zone”: gives you infinite air underwater.
As always, good luck and Have Fun!
How to Play
|Player 1 (Default Mapping)|
|Inside The Game||Your Keyboard|
|A, B, C Button =||[J],[K],[L]|
|PLAY,MODE =||[Enter], [SPACE-BAR]|
How to Save: Hover over the game canvas. A save button will appear at the top of the game screen. When you click "Save" button, the save code (spot) will be saved onto your browser's storage system automatically.
How to Load: Come back anytime in the future, simply click "Load" to resume from your latest save spot. (Assuming you did not clear your browser' data.
CAUTION:: Browser's private mode WILL NOT retain your save state, because save state is deleted once the browser is closed, so don't use private mode if you want to use the save state.
Recommended Browser: Chrome
Sonic and the Sanctuary Stones is a Sonic Game you can play online for free in full screen at KBH Games. Play Sonic and the Sanctuary Stones using a online Sega emulator. No download or installation needed to play this game. Hope this game bring a little joy into your daily life.