Mobius Evolution (Remastered) is a hack of Sonic the Hedgehog with new levels, gimmics, enemies and bosses by Abyssal Leopard.
The player will have a choice of playing between two characters – our beloved blue hedgehog, Sonic, or the serious and determined Blaze the Cat.
- New level layouts which stand out for their length.
- A brand new soundtrack based on ports from different video game music.
- Simple level art modifications.
- Something you can achieve by getting 50 rings and double-jumping, having achieved all six emeralds in the whole game.
- Reasonably advanced technical modifications
- Lots of things that won’t be mentioned for the player to discover by himself/herself. If we spoiled the whole thing, the fun would be ruined!
- Golden Nature: Explore the beauty of the environment and enjoy the high speed and the enormous loop-de-loops.
- Uncharted Tide: An unexplored aquatic temple where the player will have to be extra careful with the amazing amount of traps the dictator has planned and set up to get you.
- Creepy Crypt: A dead land in the depths of darkness – you will most likely dread those ghosts!
- Neon Star: A vivid and colorful city where you get nothing but lots of fun. Oh, and stars, of course.
- Mad Parkland: This playful place is NUTS! Get crazy bouncing on bumpers and using pinball flippers.
- Egg Hell: The name of the zone is self-explanatory. Infilter yourself into Dr. Robotnik’s inferno, where you will either be shocked to death or burn your arse.
- Final Zone: Do I even have to explain this one?
Good Luck and Have Fun.
How to Play
|Player 1 (Default Mapping)|
|Inside The Game||Your Keyboard|
|A, B, C Button =||[J],[K],[L]|
|PLAY,MODE =||[Enter], [SPACE-BAR]|
How to Save: Hover over the game canvas. A save button will appear at the top of the game screen. When you click "Save" button, the save code (spot) will be saved onto your browser's storage system automatically.
How to Load: Come back anytime in the future, simply click "Load" to resume from your latest save spot. (Assuming you did not clear your browser' data. CAUTION: Browser's private mode WILL NOT retain your save state, because save state is deleted once the browser is closed, so don't use private mode if you want to use the save state.
Recommended Browser: Chrome