FNF: Sonic Left to Rot
A Friday Night Funkin mod where you play as a failed sonic genetic experiment that is tied to an iron chain that is left to rot and singing in agony.
Inspired by Sonic Below The Depths
For now, ROT does not have much information, but was once a normal person experimented on by anonymous scientists to create a real life Sonic the Hedgehog.
Of course, the experiment failed.
Sonic Left to Rot Mod credits:
If you had fun and would like to keep up-to-update on the mod, make sure to follow and support these cool mod creators anyway you can on their social media accounts.
- jusstomeone: Everything except the engine.
- Get the mod for your PC here, Also make sure to leave a Like, that would be appreciated.
Game Engine Credits:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- bbpanzu: Additional Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- Also others that contributors on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer.
As always, good luck and Have Fun!
If you want a REAL Challenge, turn off Ghost Tapping in the setting.
FNF Sonic Left to Rot is a Rhythm Game you can play online for free in full screen at KBH Games. No download or installation needed to play this game. Hope this game bring a little joy into your daily life.