A modification of Mega Man X3 that modifies and edits many aspects of the game to allow Zero to be fully playable.
A few features taken from the read me:
- Play as Zero anytime except areas where he’s unavailable such as the introduction stage.
- Zero is able to use sub-weapons, however, CANNOT use the Hyper Chip.
- Zero is able to air dash.
- Z-Saber damage varies depending on boss strength. (Based on speed/power combined)
- Zero is able to gather Heart Tanks, Energy Tanks and Ride Armor chips. He’s able to fill sub-weapons and Energy Tanks while also able to use them.
- Zero can use Ride Armors.
- Updated dialogue to reflect both characters being playable.
- Zero can obtain capsules and use their abilities to an extent.
- Zero has new animations for charged Triad Thunder, Ray Shot & Gravity Well.
- X and Zero are swapped during events. If you’re Zero, X will appear, vice versa.
- X and Zero have a completely separate dialogue.
- The game remembers who you played as last after you’ve beaten a level or died.
- Mega Man X2 Feature in which you can shoot both buster shots at once and both will deal damage instead of the large wait time.
How to Play
|Player 1 (Default Mapping)|
|Inside The Game||Your Keyboard|
|A, B, X, Y Button =||[J], [K], [I], [L]|
|L, R Button =||[U], [O]|
|PLAY, SELECT =||[Enter], [Space-Bar]|
How to Save: Hover over the game canvas. A save button will appear at the top of the game screen. When you click "Save" button, the save code (spot) will be saved onto your browser's storage system automatically.
How to Load: Come back anytime in the future, simply click "Load" to resume from your latest save spot. (Assuming you did not clear your browser' data.
CAUTION:: Browser's private mode WILL NOT retain your save state, because save state is deleted once the browser is closed, so don't use private mode if you want to use the save state.
Recommended Browser: Chrome
How to Play:
Zero Project is one of many Mega man Games to play online on your web browser for free at KBH Games. Play Zero Project using a online SNES emulator. Tagged as Adventure Games, Hack Games, Mega Man Games, Platformer Games, Retro Games, and SNES Games. Upvoted by 66 players. Other games you might like are The Second Reality Project 2 Reloaded: Zycloboo's Challenge and Project Kat. No download or installation needed to play this free game. Hope this game brings a little joy into your daily life.