Sonic Chaos Quest Ultimate
Sonic Chaos Quest Ultimate is modification of Sonic the Hedgehog 1.
Exploring Mobius seas Eggman found the Chaos Island. It has giant lake, on bottom of which the sunken ruins of Chaos Shrine which contain the inexhaustible power of Chaos are lying. In order to increase the power of his mechanisms Eggman built the Hydrostation on this lake and plans to conquer the world with the power which he got.
Residents of the island asked Sonic for help, so he teamed up with Mighty, Tikal, Metal Sonic, Shadow and Espio to start their Chaos Quest to stop Eggman’s evil plans once again!
Changelog from 2.0 version:
– Lots of new bosses (GHZ3 and SLZ3 bosses by TheBlad768,, others are our cooperative work)
– 2 new characters: Espio and Shadow. Shadow can do spin dash and jump dash, Espio can do double jump (Sonia-styled) and spin dash. (Me)
– Some new badniks (Me)
– Diary-styled text screens appearing between levels and describing whats going on here (I am the author, vladikcomper is corrector of first 3 screens)
– A lot of fixes in art and level design (Me)
– New music by A-S-H, Ivan YO, EgorTF and TheBlad768
– And lots more.
As Always, Good Luck and Have Fun.Controller to Keyboard Mapping =
Only keyboard is required to play. Pretend your keyboard is the a game controller. Check the controller setting by clicking the "Set Up Keyboard" button at the bottom of the game. A console-to-keyboard mapping will be displayed, for example, a - Z, mean "a" button on console/joystick is equal to Z key on your keyboard.
Start/Pause = Enter
|Player 1 (Default Mapping)|
|Inside The Game||Your Keyboard|
|Move/D-PAD =||[W],[A],[S],[D] on Keyboard|
|X, Y, Z Button =||[U],[I],[O] on Keyboard|
|START,MODE =||[Enter], [SPACE-BAR] on Keyboard|
SAVE GAME: Hover over the game canvas. A save button will appear at the top of the game screen. When you click "Save" button, the save code (spot) will be saved onto your browser's storage system automatically.
LOAD GAME: Come back anytime in the future, simply click "Load" to resume from your latest save spot. (Assuming you did not clear your browser' data
RECOMMENDED browser is Chrome