Pulsar Version takes you on a new adventure that takes place at the new Durhanmo Region.
- Expanded Pokedex (Currently Featuring: 84 Pokemon from gens 4-7)
- Expanded AttackDex (69 attacks from gens 4-7)
- Pick Pocketing System
- Physical + Special Split
- Custom Attack Animations (Some, I’ve made myself, others from resource thread)
- Custom Levelup Movesets for ALL Pokemon
- Custom World Map
- Custom Region: DURHANMO
- 21 Starter options (starters from gens 1-7)
- Infinite use TMs and deletable HMs
- “Evil Team”: Jashinists
- Class Based Trainer Music (currently for Jashin disciples and Jashinist Admin)
- Certain Pokemon have been retyped (Yanma= Bug Dragon) Movesets reflect this
- Custom Badge Sprites
- Custom Battle hud, text boxes and “help” menu pallets
- No Toxic Damage in overworld
- HMs do not require badges
- Dusk stone, Dawn stone, Shiny stone added
- Trade Pokemon can be evolved with Link Stone
- Expanded Pallets + Overworld Sprites
- ..And much more!
Currently up to gym 2.
How to Play
Only keyboard is required to play. Check out the controller button to see console-to-keyboard mapping. For example, "A" on the game console is mapped to "Z" Key on your keyboard. You can also change the default key-mapping to whatever you feel comfortable.
|Default Keyboard Mapping|
|Inside The Game||Your Keyboard|
|A,B,L,R Button =||[Z],[X],[A],[S]|
You can change the controller to whatever you want.
Figure out what which key does for each individual video game. Some key does nothing.
Use the Save button to download the save code of Pulsar Version to your computer. Use the Upload button to select the save code from your PC to resume where you left off.