Radical Red Version
A new experience with a lot of changes from the original game.
This hack is at its core a difficulty hack with additional features; quite similar to Drayano60’s enhancement hacks, which provide access to nearly all the Pokemon while also adding relevant buffs.
- Physical/Special split + Fairy Typing
- All Pokémon up to Gen 8 obtainable (with some exceptions, see further down)
- Moves up to Gen 8, including some of the Isle of Armor DLC moves!
- Updated Pokémon sprites
- Mega Evolution
- Abilities up to Gen 8
- All important battle items (with some exceptions)
- Raid Battles
- Reusable TMs
- Expanded TM list
- Additional move tutors
- EV Training Gear
- Ability popups during battle
- Gen 8 Exp Share
- Hidden Abilities
- Day and Night
- DexNav, which allows you to search for Pokemon with hidden abilities and other neat things!
- Even faster turbo speed (!!!)
- Abilities like Magma Armor have field effects like recent Gens
- Destiny Knot, Everstone have updated breeding mechanics
- CFRU features
- Much higher difficulty
- No need for teaching HMs
- Curated buffs to a lot of deserving Pokemon
- Brand new abilities
- A revamped Game Corner
- IV grade and colored natures on the summary screen
- An IV perfecter in Celadon for a very steep price
- An ability swapper also in Saffron
- EV training areas with its corresponding EV training gear
- Move tutor that teaches Egg moves
- Additional Legendaries obtainable before the Elite Four
- Cannot use items during trainer battles
- Gym leaders may ask for rematches or side quests for their Mega Stones and other rewards
- And a lot more.
How to Play
Only keyboard is required to play this game. Check out the controller button to see console-to-keyboard mapping. For example, "A" on the game console is mapped to "Z" Key on your keyboard. You can also change the default key-mapping to whatever you feel comfortable with.
|Default Keyboard Mapping|
|Inside The Game||Your Keyboard|
|A,B,L,R Button =||[Z],[X],[A],[S]|
Use the Save button to download the save code of Radical Red Version to your computer. Use the Upload button to select the save code from your PC to resume where you left off.