Godzilla is an arcade fighting game where you control huge god-like monsters in battle.
In versus mode where one can play against friends or alone. There are only 6 playable monsters, but Battra appears randomly in the 1P Versus mode and Biollante appears as a final boss when the 6 are defeated by the player in 1P Versus mode. Every monster has to be defeated twice in battles for them to be crossed out. If the single-player VS mode is beaten, Mecha Godzilla 2 appears in the alternate credits.
Godzilla vs. King Ghidorah – Godzilla fights King Ghidorah on December 20, 1964.
Mothra vs. Godzilla – Godzilla fights Mothra on April 20, 1964.
Godzilla vs. Gigan – Godzilla fights Gigan and Megalon in a row on March 12, 1972.
Godzilla vs. M-Godzilla – Godzilla fights Fake Godzilla and MechaGodzilla on separate stages on March 21, 1974.
Godzilla vs. Biollante – Godzilla fights Biollante on December 16, 1989.
Godzilla vs. M-Ghidora – Godzilla fights King Ghidorah and Mecha-King Ghidorah on December 14, 1991.
Godzilla vs. Mothra’ – Godzilla fights Battra and Mothra at the same time, making for a hard final level. It takes place on December 12, 1992.
- Mount Fuji
- Godzilla – The only monster you can play as in the 1 Player game. He has his Atomic Heat Ray as well as an energy discharge only computers can use. His alternate color is a a bit more yellow, with all of his attacks yellow.
- King Ghidorah – Called “King Ghidora” in game. He can use his gravity beams and create some kind of electricity from his feet. He does not have his trademark roar. His alternate color is a deeper yellow color.
- Gigan – Gigan can fire a beam from his mouth (which is odd as he shoots it from his eye), fly through the air to deal damage briefly (computer only), and use his saw (computer only). He has Battra’s roar. His alternate color is a peach/pink-like color.
- Megalon – Called “Megaron” in game. He can shoot purple-ish comet-like bombs, use his drills (computer only) and briefly fly through the air (computer only). His alternate color has his skin green-ish, and his wings and eyes blue.
- Mechagodzilla – Mechagodzilla can use its laser eye beams, use its missiles (computer only), unleash all its weapons at the same time and teleport (computer only). It doesn’t have its trademark roar. Its alternate color is slightly more blue.
- Mecha-King Ghidorah – Called “Mecha-Ghidora” in game. He has all the same powers as King Ghidorah.
- Mothra (Larva and Imago) – Imago Mothra appears two times in 1 Player Story mode and Mothra Larva appears only once. Mothra Larva can’t be hurt and can only shoot strings to help Mothra. Jumping on Mothra Larva makes Godzilla fall down. Imago Mothra can shoot some kind of gas or pollen, can fly up in the air to be unreachable. Mothra spends most of her time blocking while in the air. She also dives down fast to attack Godzilla, which is the perfect time for Godzilla to use his atomic breath to deal a lot of damage at Mothra. Mothra can also be damaged by preforming a jump kick while she is idling in the air with her upper head/wings in reach. Mothra can’t punch or kick and can’t grab in the Battra battle.
- Battra (Larva and Imago) – Called “Mothra” in game. Battra appears only once in 1 Player Story mode and is the final enemy along with Mothra, as the arcade game was released in 1993, the same year that Godzilla vs. MechaGodzilla 2 was released in Japan. He is a clone of Mothra except for that he can grab Godzilla much easier and shoots his eye beam instead of pollen. His Larva form appeared in the sea in the same level of his Imago battle, but just before. He shoots to variations of his eye beam. Larva Battra doesn’t have a battle. He only roars his trademark roar after being knocked out.
- Biollante – Biollante is very big and so deals a lot of damage easily. She automatically blocks all heat rays, and she can’t block anything else. Her vines (and sometimes herself) shoot(s) sap approximately every two seconds. She has Mothra’s cries. Her rose form makes a cameo in the 1-player character selection menu when all other 7 monsters are defeated.
- Super X2 – The Super X2 appears before the Biollante battle and shoots a lot of missiles. It can be easily destroyed.
- Fake Godzilla – MechaGodzilla’s Fake Godzilla appears in the MechaGodzilla level. It is a clone of Godzilla and is called just that, “Godzilla”. Fake Godzilla has an extra flying tail attack. After defeating it, MechaGodzilla will shed this skin and fly away to Okinawa. Fake Godzilla uses the alternate color for Godzilla.
How to Play
Press [Space-Bar] after the loading and introduction screen to insert coin, then [ENTER] to PLAY.
|Inside The Game||Your Keyboard|
|Insert Coin =||[Space-Bar] |
(Only work after intro. Locked during intro)
|Button 1, 2, 3 =||[J], [K], [L]|
|Button 4, 5, 6 =||[I], [O], [U]|
|Inside The Game||Your Keyboard|
|Insert Coin =||[8 Numpad]|
|PLAY =||[9 Numpad]|
|Button 1, 2, 3 =||, ,  Numpad|
|Button 4, 5, 6 =||, ,  Numpad|
Play Godzilla Arcade Online Game. One of many Fighting Games to play online on your web browser for free at KBH Games. Play Godzilla Arcade using a online Arcade emulator. Tagged as 2 Player Games, Arcade Games, Classic Games, Fighting Games, Godzilla Games, and Retro Games. Upvoted by 1145 players. Other games you might like are Legend of Hero Tonma (Arcade) and Fighter's History (Arcade). No download or installation needed to play this free game. Hope this game brings a little joy into your daily life.