Meteor X appears over Tokyo 2 and starts projecting magnetic waves which causes neurological damage to several monsters, causing them to go berserk. The monsters begin to attack Earth and its neighboring planets (led by Mecha-King Ghidorah), however, one monster remains unaffected by the waves and it’s up to it to stop the others and destroy Meteor X.
Good Luck and Have Fun.
How to Play
Only keyboard is required to play. Check out the controller button to see console-to-keyboard mapping. For example, "A" on the game console is mapped to "Z" Key on your keyboard. You can also change the default key-mapping to whatever you feel comfortable.
|Default Keyboard Mapping|
|Inside The Game||Your Keyboard|
|A,B,L,R Button =||[Z],[X],[A],[S]|
You can change the controller to whatever you want.
Figure out what which key does for each individual video game. Some key does nothing.
Use the Save button to download the save code of Godzilla Domination to your computer. Use the Upload button to select the save code from your PC to resume where you left off.
How to Play:
Click on the “keyboard” icon at the bottom of game to see default controllers that correspond to your keyboard.
- A Button = punch/ high attack
- B Button = kick/ low attack
- R+A Buttons = midair high attack
- R+B Button = midair low attack
- Hold A until flashing, release = Special Move 1
- Hold B Button until flashing, release = Special Move 2
- L + R Buttons = Normal Rage Attack
- R then A + B Buttons = Aerial Rage Attack
- A + B Buttons = Massive Rage Attack
- L Button = Block
- R Button = Jump
- A button pick up/throw half destroyed buildings or stunned enemies.