Meteor X appears over Tokyo 2 and starts projecting magnetic waves which causes neurological damage to several monsters, causing them to go berserk. The monsters begin to attack Earth and its neighboring planets (led by Mecha-King Ghidorah), however, one monster remains unaffected by the waves and it’s up to it to stop the others and destroy Meteor X.
How to Play
Only keyboard is required to play this game. Check out the controller button to see console-to-keyboard mapping. For example, "A" on the game console is mapped to "Z" Key on your keyboard. You can also change the default key-mapping to whatever you feel comfortable with.
|Default Keyboard Mapping|
|Inside The Game||Your Keyboard|
|A,B,L,R Button =||[Z],[X],[A],[S]|
Use the Save button to download the save code of Godzilla Domination to your computer. Use the Upload button to select the save code from your PC to resume where you left off.
How to Play:
Click on the “keyboard” icon at the bottom of game to see default controllers that correspond to your keyboard.
- A Button = punch/ high attack
- B Button = kick/ low attack
- R+A Buttons = midair high attack
- R+B Button = midair low attack
- Hold A until flashing, release = Special Move 1
- Hold B Button until flashing, release = Special Move 2
- L + R Buttons = Normal Rage Attack
- R then A + B Buttons = Aerial Rage Attack
- A + B Buttons = Massive Rage Attack
- L Button = Block
- R Button = Jump
- A button pick up/throw half destroyed buildings or stunned enemies.
Godzilla Domination is one of many Fighting Games to play online on your web browser for free at KBH Games. Play Godzilla Domination using a online GBA emulator. Tagged as Action Games, Arcade Games, Fighting Games, GBA Games, Godzilla Games, and Retro Games. Upvoted by 805 players. Other games you might like are Godzilla (Arcade) and I am Godzilla . No download or installation needed to play this free game. Hope this game brings a little joy into your daily life.