Savage Reign (Arcade)
A cool retro fighting game for the Neogeo by SNK in 1995.
- Sho Hayate – The main protagonist of the series. A young Japanese man who aims to prove the strength of Fu’un-Ken: a special style of fighting that combines martial arts with the mastery of the boomerang. Hayate is best known for his calm yet brash attitude and that he always initiates a strong battle cry in combat.
- Carol Stanzack – A beautiful young French female gymnast who is being forced to marry King Leo by her father Jeanrick (who is also her teacher). She is annoyed by this, and fights to break this commitment. Carol fights with a mixture of a pink Olympic gymnast ball, her own acrobatic skills, and aikido.
- Max Eagle – An undefeated pro wrestler who is interested in the challenge. His ulterior motive for entering the tournament is that he seeks on whether or not King Leo is actually his missing older brother. Eagle fights with a mixture of his axe and a couple of wrestling moves. The wrestling organization (SWF) Eagle works for is the same one used in the SNK arcade game 3 Count Bout.
- Gordon Bowman – A successful police officer who carries an electric stun tonfa. His young daughter Canbee is deathly ill and that he heads to the tournament for the prize money so that he can help support her medical attention.
- Chung Paifu – An old sennin who decides to enter the tournament due to a past conflict between him and King Leo. His cap was given to him by a man known only as the “Legendary Wolf.” Chung fights with a wooden cane and can instantly go into Ikari (angry) mode if his cap is knocked off his head from within battle.
- Gozu – A red-clad ninja who uses fire-based attacks with his Fire Claws. He is a member of a terrorist organization called the Jaguar (or Jäger), and along with his young brother Mezu, he is out for revenge against King Leo due to the fact that King Leo had killed their brother Kazuo from within a past incident.
- Mezu – A blue-clad ninja who uses water and ice-based attacks with his Ice Claws. Much like his older brother Gozu, he is also a member of the Jaguar and is determined to avenge the death of their brother Kazuo, who was killed by King Leo from within a past incident.
- Joker – A clown-like fighter who happens to be the leader of a violent street gang known as the Looly Po Po. Joker uses his unusual appearance and his strange weaponry (the primary one being a jack-in-the-box) as his fighting tools. His motivations for entering the tournament is to gain glory for himself and his gang. His real name is Marco Bariadrid.
- Nicola Zaza – A young Russian super genius who constructed both a Super Shield and a Super Suit. Nicola participates in the tournament to test the very depths of his own creations. Nicola uses a supercharged flying disc in battle.
- King Lion (Kage Shishioh) – An unknown and mysterious man who works for King Leo as a fake impersonator. Much like King Leo, King Lion wields “The Sword of Leo” and utilizes the same fighting style that King Leo has, though as not so powerful as his master.
- King Leo (Shin Shishioh) – The final boss and main antagonist of the series. The mysterious legendary fighter who is responsible for creating and sponsoring the Battle of the Beast God tournament, King Leo is a strong and ruthless warrior who wields “The Sword of Leo” and that he had made the fake impersonator King Lion as a way to test his opponent out before he would come and battle them from within his own accord.
Just Have Fun!
How to Play
Press [Space-Bar] after the loading and introduction screen to insert coin, then [ENTER] to PLAY.
|Inside The Game||Your Keyboard|
|Insert Coin =||[Space-Bar] |
(Only work after intro. Locked during intro)
|Button 1, 2, 3 =||[J], [K], [L]|
|Button 4, 5, 6 =||[I], [O], [U]|
Savage Reign Arcade is a online Fighting Game you can play for free in full screen at KBH Games. Play Savage Reign Arcade using a online Arcade emulator. Easily play Savage Reign Arcade on the web browser without downloading. Hope the game will bring a little joy into your daily life.