FNF vs Tails.EXE V2
vs TailsEXE is a rhythm game and FNF mod that got updated to version 2 lot of new songs. Continue the rap adventure with Boyfriend in the Sonic Creepypasta Universe with many different characters.
- Chasing (Tails.EXE vs Cool BF w/ Cute GF)
- Rivals (Knuckles.EXE vs Pico)
- Reverie (Eggman.exe VS Daddy Dearest)
- SideKick (Sonic.exe & Tails.exe vs BF)
- Coughing (Vs Tails)
- StarShine (Sonic vs Tails | Game Gear)
- Hatch (Eggy?)
- Levitating (Sonic 3D Blast Genesis / Mega Drive Artwork)
- NightMare (Tails Doll/Guh vs Tails)
If you had fun, make sure to check out the social media of the creators below, and follow them for more updates and other cool stuff.
- teles: A Director, Musician, Coder, Animator
- Astro_Galaxy: Artist, Animator
- FenixTheCat: Artist
- Coco puffs: Animator, Composer
- Crispy: Artist
- c0_rps3c0: Artist
- GoodieBag: Artist
- Deflio: Artist, Animator
- Hosky: Artist
- MA – 1AJma: Artist
- Sar: Artist
- Tan: Artist, Animator
- Trikunari: Artist
- Blaze: Artist, Animator
- Anakim: Musician
- CharaWhy: Musician
- ROCKY: Musician
- Yupam: Musician
- Leozito: Voice Acting
- RaiGuyyy: Acting
- Mustard: Acting
- TonnoBuono: Coding
- YaBoiJustin: Helper
- HarryLTS: Charter
- Xarion: Charter
- Diamond: Charter, Animator
- The rest of the team: Thanks to whoever didnt get their work featured in v2Team
- Tr1NgleDevtr1ngle: Menu assets and coding
- Sakurnyawsakurnyaw: Eggy’s Icon
- DiogoTV: Coding Advice
- Unholywanderer04: Combos Lua Script Contributor
Game Engine Credits:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- Yoshubs: Assistant Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- bbpanzu: Ex-Programmer
- Also everyone that contributed on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer. Also help save hard drive space. Please keep in mind that this online web port might be slightly different and/or have missing mechanics than the PC version. So make sure to always download the PC version if you have a PC.
If you want a challenge, turn off Ghost Tapping in the settings.
Recommend using Google Chrome to play FNF Mod for the best performance.
Jam to the beats and just have fun!
FNF vs Tails.EXE V2 is a online Rhythm Game you can play for free in full screen at KBH Games. Easily play FNF vs Tails.EXE V2 on the web browser without downloading. Hope the game will bring a little joy into your daily life.