FNF vs Pokemon Wooper
A mod of Friday Night Funkin where Boyfriend sing-and-dance with a Pokemon of the Wooper species they stumble upon while visiting the Safari Zone.
BF and GF heard of a rare mythical Pokemon within the Safari Zone….but all they found was a Wooper.
The game is free, so if you had fun and would like to keep up-to-update on the mod, make sure to support mod creators anyway you can like on their social media by subscribing, following, liking, etc.
- Jatotz: Helped with offsets
- NoiceBroice/BatBrice: Created the rare event and did anything remaining
- saqzar: Remade all the code to work in Psych engine after a glitch with Kade Engine, HUGE shout outs as the mod would have never been
- published without ya buddy!
- Shiverbunnies#6694: fixed the dumb mistake we couldnt figure out for 3000 hours
- Jatotz: Created the first draft
- Shiverbunnies#6694: Revamped Safari’s charting
- Creataurus: Revamped Critical’s charting
- Special Thanks
- Shadow Mario: Made Psych Engine
- Nintendo/Game Freak/The Pokemon Company: Created Pokemon and Wooper
- Always and only Download the mod for your Desktop PC on GB.
Original FNF Credit:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – MUSIC
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potatoes PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer.