Friday Night Funkin Crimson Eclipse
Crimson Eclipse is a Friday Night Funkin mod that takes place in the SonicEXE universe with a new storyline.
In this Demo there is only one song called “Super Ray” it is considered the first song in the timeline. You play as Boyfriend but in future songs we plan to have other characters to be played throughout the story.
Game is free to play, so if you had fun and would like to keep up-to-update on the mod and other projects they are working, make sure to subscribe and follow them on their social media pages. Check out the people that made the mod for you below.
- Created by Galaxy Prizm Studios
- DanielTheRobot – Director & Story Designer
- JDogg – Co-Director, Developer Organizer
- N1ck – Asset implementation and Source
- G-Man – Mod Chart base build code and technical assistance
- Razalzy – Asset implementation and Source
- Jdogg – Super Ray Chart
- SmokeCannon – Created Super Ray
- Scarcen – Composer of game over music
- Drocaleb – Title/Main menu music
- DanielTheRobot – Super Ray Vocal adjustments and mixing/fx
- Animator & Animation Help
- JonnyTest – Super boyfriend and sonic in super ray sprite art animation & BF laser sike
- DanielTheRobot – Super Ray lip syncing character animation and sonic power down explosion
- N1ck – Sonic lip syncing and adjustments for exporting
- Awaken – Smoothened out BF movements
- DaPizzaMan – Sonic animation adjustmentsArt
- Jonnytest – Cutscene comic super ray backg
- round & super sonic & bf designs
- Kringle – Super Sonic and Super BF icons
- DanielTheRobot – Title screen logo design and various assets & clean up super ray animations
- Port and Optimization:
- Follow Galaxy Prizm on Twitter and Discord!
- Discord: https://discord.gg/yDeK8pgHSt
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Galaxy_Prizm
Game Engine Credits:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- bbpanzu: Additional Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- Also everyone that contributed on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer. Also help save hard drive space. Please keep in mind that this online web port might be slightly different and/or have missing mechanics than the PC version. So make sure to also get the PC version if you have a PC.
If you want a challenge, turn off Ghost Tapping in the settings.
Recommend using Google Chrome to play FNF Mod for the best performance.
Jam to the beats and just have fun!