FNF: Hill Of The Void Remake Sonic.EXE
A mod of Friday Night Funkin and a remake of the original Hill of Void with updated graphic and re-charted.
This is a free game, so if you had fun and would like to keep up-to-update on the mod, make sure to support mod creators anyway you can, for example, subscribing, following, liking, their social media pages.
- Key Authors
- Original Authors
- Nikki Asdo: Sonic.EXE Original Port
- Sonic.EXE Team: Original Mod
- Special Thanks
- Endah : moral support
- i-winxd: Experimental Kade Engine Accuracy
- Download mod for your PC here
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- bbpanzu: Additional Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- Also others that contributors on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer.
As always, good luck and Have Fun!
FNF Hill Of The Void Remake Sonic.EXE is a Rhythm Game you can play online for free in full screen at KBH Games. No download or installation needed to play this game. Hope this game bring a little joy into your daily life.