FNF Four-way Fracture vs Sonic.EXE
A mod of Friday Night Funkin and a remix of “Triple Trouble” song from Sonic.exe Mod where Majin Sonic joins the fun.
Listen to Four-way Fracture on composer’s YouTube Channel here
What are ring notes?
Press Spacebar to hit the ring.
Ring notes help absorb misses, so if you have rings points, you miss will be deducted from the ring count instead of a miss count.
If you had fun and would like to keep up-to-update on the mod, make sure to support mod creators anyway you can, for example, subscribing, following, liking, their social media pages.
- ZergeGamer: Mod Maker
- NominalDingus: music maker
- tposejank: made the sonic psyche port and extra key
Original Sonic.EXE mod Credits:
- RightBurstUltra: Owner/Artist
- CryBit: Main Programming
- Divide <3: Artist/Animator
- Revie: Director/Art
- MarStarBro: Composer
- Shadow Mario: Psyche Engine Main Programmer
- bbpanzu: Additional Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- Also others that contributors on GitHub.
Original FNF Credit:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer.
As always, good luck and Have Fun!
If you want a REAL Challenge, turn off Ghost Tapping in the setting.
FNF Four-way Fracture vs Sonic.EXE is a Rhythm Game you can play online for free in full screen at KBH Games. No download or installation needed to play this game. Hope this game bring a little joy into your daily life.