FE8: Code of the Black Knights
FE8: Code of the Black Knights is a hack has with 30 chapters, ~45 playable maps, and over 35 playable characters not counting bonus units, as well as 10 endings!
takes place on the continent of Lumae, a mass of land that was pulled from the oceans by Naga, the God of Creation, 213 years before the game takes place. Due to this unusual origin, Lumae lacks any natural coasts, so sea travel was impossible, isolating the continent from the rest of the world until recently.
Within the continent, there are four runes which have bizarre, mystical powers. Four nations took them, and became more powerful than the rest of the nations in the Continent.
Enter our protagonists: Schwarze and Noir, who, after an attack on a central fort, seek to investigate why Zoyla, an allied nation would send mercenaries against them. Unbeknownst to them, their good intentions might detonate a world war. Some truths were not meant to be discovered…
Schwarze– A 19-year old knight who has unparalelled combat skill. His fighting style is rather unusual; while most knights use regular swords or spears, and lords generally use rapiers, Schwarze instead specializes in the use of heavy blades. His unique weapon, Seiken, was a custom-made sword he was given when he was named knight, and it doesn’t even weigh him down. One of the two commanders of the Holy Knights of Kalm, his loyalty to his kingdom is unshakable – or so he believes. When the truth is exposed, he will be forced to choose between defending his country… or his own ideals.
Noir – The Tactician Commander of the Holy Knights of Kalm. At just 18 years, she managed to prove her worth and become a symbol of inspiration thanks to her capacity to adapt to her surroundings–It’s been nearly a year since that day. She leads through knowledge, and exploits this knowledge by using forgotten magic. Her signature spell, Gawain, summons a dark blade and grants her defense, at the cost of range. She constantly keeps a serene, stoic demeanor, but what emotions and motivations does she hide behind this mask?
- @7743 for FEBUILDERGBA. Thanks a lot, dude.
- @Siegfried1337, a very dedicated fan who made a TVtropes page 9!
- A lot of the characters were made by editing portraits I made with TheFlyingMinotaur’s portrait generator tool. You can find it here. https://www.reddit.com/r/fireemblem/comments/7l6wuk/i_love_gba_fire_emblem_spritesportraits_so_i_made/ 59
- ARandomWizard, Leviathan 64, Melia, @CapibaraInSpace, @LaurentLacroix, @Nickt, XVI and probably everyone involved in any mugging blitz ever for several of the boss mugs from the repo.
- @A_Reliable_Chair and MysteriousDancer for keeping the soundroom and the song repository. Also everyone involved in the soundroom lol.
- @Bwan for improving Noir’s portrait and @knabepicer for improving Schwarze, Mithra and many other portraits.
- FEGIRLS for the female fighter map animation.
- Team SALVAGED, Nuramon, Blood, Pikimin, DerTheVaporeon, Spud, Ryn and TBA for several repo animations and edited animations.
- Lissandra_Brave, 2WB, Ereshkigal, GabrielKnight for several item icons.
- Aera for a LOT of patches.
- Orihara_Saki and SHYUTERz for several spell animations
How to Play
Only keyboard is required to play this game. Check out the controller button to see console-to-keyboard mapping. For example, "A" on the game console is mapped to "Z" Key on your keyboard. You can also change the default key-mapping to whatever you feel comfortable with.
|Default Keyboard Mapping|
|Inside The Game||Your Keyboard|
|A,B,L,R Button =||[Z],[X],[A],[S]|
Use the Save button to download the save code of FE8: Code of the Black Knights to your computer. Use the Upload button to select the save code from your PC to resume where you left off.
Play FE8 Code of the Black Knights Online Game. One of many Strategy Games to play online on your web browser for free at KBH Games. Play FE8 Code of the Black Knights using a online GBA emulator. Tagged as Fire emblem Games, Strategy Games, Tactical Games, and Turn Based Games. Upvoted by 36 players. Other games you might like are FE8: Scarlet Rising and FE8: The Eligor’s Spear. No download or installation needed to play this free game. Hope this game brings a little joy into your daily life.