Pokémon Ruby is a retro RPG online game. Pokémon Ruby Version are the third installments of the Pokémon series of role-playing video games.
- Start out with just 3 Pokemon, and travel across Hoenn to earn badges in 8 different gyms
- Over 350 new Pokemon are here to battle with, collect and trade
- New battle system allows trainers to take two Pok mon into battle instead of just one at a time
- As you play you’ll open up fun and exciting mini-games that advance the storyline
- You’ll also have to fight Team Magma from overflowing the world with lava for their Pokemon!
As Always, Good Luck and Have Fun.
Only keyboard is required to play. Check out the controller button to see console-to-keyboard mapping. For example, "A" on the game console is mapped to "Z" Key on your keyboard. You can also change the default key-mapping to whatever you feel comfortable.
|Default Keyboard Mapping|
|Inside The Game||Your Keyboard|
|Move/D-PAD =||[Arrows] on Keyboard|
|A,B,L,R Button =||[Z],[X],[A],[S] on Keyboard|
|START,SELECT =||[Enter],[Backspace] on Keyboard|
You can change the controller to whatever you want.
Figure out what which key does for each individual video game. Some key does nothing.
Use the Save button to download the save code of Pokemon Ruby to your computer. Use the Upload button to select the save code from your PC to resume where you left off.
Keyboard control only. Click on the icon menu on the bottom to see the controls or change it to fit you. If you don’t finish, you can download the save code to your computer and load the save code when you come back.
A button = Z key on your keyboard.
B button = X key on your keyboard.
L button = A key on your keyboard.
R button = S key on your keyboard.
Start button = Enter on your keyboard.
Select button = backspace on your keyboard.