Play as Team Rocket in Pokemon Apollo. Embark on a grand adventure where you are the villain. Rob people and steal things where you can, be it at in towns, roads, or caves. Gather hints from every resource. New path will be open to you by robbing trainers, and committing other vile acts. At times you’ll be stopped by the police, be tough and keep pushing on. Go Team Rocket Go.
- Play as a Team Rocket Grunt
- New starter Pokemon (Ekans, Koffing, Grimer)
- Gyms no longer exist, instead badges are earned through completing different Team Rocket related missions. In this case the stealing of the Secret Key in Cerulean City, the stealing of the Fossils in Mt. Moon, and the stealing of Cubone Skulls in Pokemon Tower.
- Play with Generation 1 and 2 pokemon with updated sprites and move sets.
- Physical and Special split (Currently without icons in the status screen)
- Gen 4 and 5 moves, along with a few custom moves for otherwise forgettable Pokemon.
- New TM/HM List, and New Move Tutors.
- See characters from the anime, that you would normally never see.
- Steal your very own Pokemon and items! Cities and houses may have interactable Pokemon and items that will prompt a trainer battle, where as your reward you receive their Pokemon or item.
- New Item: Glow Stone. The Glow Stone evolves all Pokemon that would normally evolve by trade.
- Cosmetic Day and Night System
Game ends when you crashed landed in Saffron city.
As Always, Good Luck and Have Fun.
How to Play
Only keyboard is required to play. Check out the controller button to see console-to-keyboard mapping. For example, "A" on the game console is mapped to "Z" Key on your keyboard. You can also change the default key-mapping to whatever you feel comfortable.
|Default Keyboard Mapping|
|Inside The Game||Your Keyboard|
|A,B,L,R Button =||[Z],[X],[A],[S]|
You can change the controller to whatever you want.
Figure out what which key does for each individual video game. Some key does nothing.
Use the Save button to download the save code of Pokemon Apollo to your computer. Use the Upload button to select the save code from your PC to resume where you left off.