The Beatles Adventures in Pepperland
A adventure platformer based on the Beatles, the musical band, as they journey through Pepperland.
Once upon a time, or maybe twice, there was an unearthly paradise called Pepperland. The protectors of Pepperland, Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band have been captured by the music hating Blue Meanies. Their plan is to ban music and steal all colour. Old Fred in his Yellow Submarine recruited The Beatles to be the new protectors, bring back the music and the colours. Only The Beatles can save Pepperland!
- George is an all-round character who can float in the air for a very short time.
- Paul can flutter jump and can jump pretty high from a stand still, even without a charge jump.
- Ringo is really fast but can’t jump that good. By pressing jump again you’ll give him a small boost.
- John can float in the air for quite some time, but he is the most hesitant to pick up stuff to throw at enemies.
- Main dev Nesdraug
- Original Music by The Beatles
- Music programming by Shauing
- Level Design Nesdraug Shauing
- Graphic Design Nesdraug Shauing iridium_ionizer MednaTheGreat
- Help from: ccaakk kmck pepper Redfeatherz Mednafen Tempo Quill spiderdave SMB2 Discombobulators PsxFan107 mrmxy GoogieToons studsX
- Special Thanks to: dtothefourth for creating SMB2Edit YY-CHR GlitchCat7 (world 6) and Ridley X (world 3-3) for level inspiration
- Our discord:
- NesDraug Youtube:
- Shauing Youtube (check out the stereo soundtrack for this hack!)
How to Play
|Default Keyboard Mapping|
|Inside The Game||Your Keyboard|
|A, B Button =||[J],[K]|
|PLAY, SELECT =||[Enter], [SPACE-BAR]|
How to Save:Hover over the game canvas. A save button will appear at the top of the game screen. When you click "Save" button, the save code (spot) will be saved onto your browser's storage system automatically.
How to Load: Come back anytime in the future, simply click "Load" to resume from your latest save spot. (Assuming you did not clear your browser' data.
CAUTION:: Browser's private mode WILL NOT retain your save state, because save state is deleted once the browser is closed, so don't use private mode if you want to use the save state.
Recommended Browser: Chrome