Star Trek: Collective Mischief
Star Trek: Collective Mischief is a shoot’em up arcade game where you pilot the USS Enterprise-E.
It has been six years since the Battle of Wolf 359 where the Borg destroyed 39 Federation starships at the cost of 11,000 lives.
The Borg have returned and they are determined to assimilate the Federation at all costs. They’re currently en route directly to Sector 001. Earth!
You can take command of the USS Enterprise 1701-E as Captain Jean Luc Picard or the USS Defiant NX-74205 as Lt. Commander Worf!
The Enterprise has more powerful weapons but it is bigger/slower than the Defiant. If you think playing as the Defiant is too easy, try playing as the Enterprise!
You will use your lone ship to defend the Federation against this latest threat! If you fail, the entire Alpha Quadrant might end up assimilated as Borg drones!
- Most of the programming and all of the art assets were created by (Chaz).
- If it wasn’t for Krystian I would not have began my Pico 8 and game dev journey at all. Thank you to him most of all! This three month long adventure has been absolutely wild and I’ve learned so much. Consider me absolutely JAZZED for phase 2. I’m secretly hoping it is in Love2D!
- Playtesting by Cat, orionwl, Aktane and Otto from the Lazy Devs Discord, and dw817 from the Lexaloffle BBS.
- TNG Music/Starfield by FelixDR from Lazy Devs Discord.
- Various music and SFX by Gruber.
- Boss music by Sebastian Habler.
As always, good luck and Have Fun!
How to Play:
- Use the arrow keys for your movement.
- Press the X key to fire phasers.
- Press Z to fire quantum torpedoes full spread. You start with a single spread of torpedoes, as you gain more Dilithium Crystals , your quantum torpedo attack increases in power!
- Sometimes the Borg will also drop shield recharge cells !
Star Trek Collective Mischief is a Shooting Game you can play online for free in full screen at KBH Games. Star Trek Collective Mischief is also HTML5 games that be played on a mobile phone, tablet, and computer. No download or installation needed to play this game. Hope this game bring a little joy into your daily life.