Ray the Flying Squirrel in Sonic the Hedgehog
Ray the Flying Squirrel has an air glide move similar to Knuckles but the air glide does no damage when touching enemies. The air glide also does not stop when touching the walls.
Ray the Flying Squirrel (レイ・ザ・フライングスクイレル Rei za Furaingu Sukuireru?) is a character who appears in the Sonic the Hedgehog series. He is an anthropomorphic flying squirrel who was once captured by Dr. Robotnik but escaped with the aid of fellow prisoners Sonic the Hedgehog and Mighty the Armadillo.
Update to 1.1:
- Ray’s palette was altered to have the original blues of Sonic 1 so other art looks mostly the same.
- The new route in Marble Zone 3 is complete, and it is a real challenge. Designed for those who have gotten Ray’s new physics down perfectly.
- Water palettes have been altered to look more fitting. These palettes were even created by FabChaotix, the creator of the original Ray in Sonic 1!
- Ray’s gliding is now slower underwater.
- The ending sequence now only contains Ray, no sudden Sonic transformations anymore!
- The credits have now been fixed, and are legible.
Iso Kilo – Creator, general artist and programmer.
SMS Alfredo – Co-creator, glide move programmer, Marble Zone Act 3 layout designer.
Vladikcomper – Created jumpdash code which was used as a base for the gliding.
AsuharaMoon – Aid with implementation of the “Ray the Flying Squirrel In” banner.
Outer – Title screen artist.
FabChaotix – Water palettes
As Always, Good Luck and Have Fun.
How to Play
|Player 1 (Default Mapping)|
|Inside The Game||Your Keyboard|
|A, B, C Button =||[J],[K],[L]|
|PLAY,MODE =||[Enter], [SPACE-BAR]|
How to Save: Hover over the game canvas. A save button will appear at the top of the game screen. When you click "Save" button, the save code (spot) will be saved onto your browser's storage system automatically.
How to Load: Come back anytime in the future, simply click "Load" to resume from your latest save spot. (Assuming you did not clear your browser' data
Recommended Browser: Chrome