Pokemon Glazed is a fan made a pokemon game.
There are lots of Legendaries in Pokemon Glazed now, and it’s not always immediately evident how one might find them.
The new region with new name – Tunod
Travel through all regions including 2 regions Rankor and Johto
There are five starters to select instead of three starters like other games
You can catch all starters you see
Pokedex will have Pokemon from Gen I, II, III, IV and V
Legendary Pokemon from Gen III, IV and V
After defeating GYM Leaders, you can have battles with them again
New sprites, graphics, new battle effects
New storyline with new Characters
As Always, Good Luck and Have Fun.
Only keyboard is required to play. Check out the controller button to see console-to-keyboard mapping. For example, "A" on the game console is mapped to "Z" Key on your keyboard. You can also change the default key-mapping to whatever you feel comfortable.
|Default Keyboard Mapping|
|Inside The Game||Your Keyboard|
|Move/D-PAD =||[Arrows] on Keyboard|
|A,B,L,R Button =||[Z],[X],[A],[S] on Keyboard|
|START,SELECT =||[Enter],[Backspace] on Keyboard|
You can change the controller to whatever you want.
Figure out what which key does for each individual video game. Some key does nothing.
Use the Save button to download the save code of Glazed Version to your computer. Use the Upload button to select the save code from your PC to resume where you left off.
There are lots of Legendaries in Glazed now, and it’s not always immediately evident how one might find them. As of Beta 6, every Legendary is in the game. Below, in the spoiler tag, I will provide HINTS as to how to get each legendary..
- Articuno/Zapdos/Moltres – They reside on the snowiest, stormiest, and hottest islands of Rankor, but will only come with you if you provide them with an item.
- Mewtwo – After you get 15 badges, you might be deemed worthy to visit Mewtwo’s Island…But the surface of the water is far too rough to surf…
- Mew – Now that Mew is calmed down, maybe it will feel bad about its rage and destruction?
- Entei/Raikou/Suicune – The three Pokemon are in debt to Ho-oh, so maybe they will want to pay their respects to it. But only if you can get word of their arrival in Johto.
- Lugia – The Whirl Islands may have sunk, but perhaps an amicable sailor will take you there.
- Ho-oh – It might appear to you once you’ve freed it, but where? Not where you think…
- Celebi – Once it recovers from its home being destroyed, it will surely try to rebuild it…
- Regirock/Ice/Steel – Deep in Mt. Stratus lurks a mysterious cave…
- Groudon/Kyogre/Rayquaza – They may appear where the land, sea, and sky are connected. Maybe they will appear to one with their respective jewels?
- Latias/Latios – They’re oft inclined to roam around, don’t you think?
- Jirachi – Nobody likes to do work when you’re at an island resort. If you do some, maybe you’ll get a reward.
- Uxie/Azelf/Mesprit – Go to where it all began, and investigate anything strange.
- Dialga/Palkia/Giratina – The top floor of the Fusion Resort might yield something useful.
- Cresselia – Why’s that man sleeping next to the pond? And why does the owner of the Azure Inn charge so much for rooms?
- Darkrai – Who is the only person you know with a Darkrai?
- Regigigas – When the three pillars are removed, the master will awaken.
- Heatran – A dormant volcano erupted in Johto? Seems kind of suspicious…
- Manaphy – It might seem like a lame first prize for such a tricky race, but maybe it has a bigger purpose.
- Arceus – When you have encountered every Legendary, Arceus will reveal himself to you.
- Victini – A reward for retracing your steps in Tunod, and exploring previously inaccessible areas.
- Cobalion/Terrakion/Virizion – Where’s a likely place to find Fighting Types?
- Reshiram – Where is the fieriest place in Tunod?
- Zekrom – Where is the most charged-up place in Tunod? It attracted an old rival, after all…
- Kyurem – Where is the coldest place in Tunod?