A challenging and revised Kanto, with a now rounded off story, harder difficulty, all legendries obtainable. 386, every hero, gym leader, and popular character from the first three generations all making an appearance.
- * All Gen I-III obtainable, locations as they are in OG’s, mixed with their locations in G/S/C, w Gen III mixed into the region.
- * Contains all features of Richtersnypes & Tkim’s ‘unofficial throwback’ (GB Sounds, Bills PC Trading, Faraway Island etc…)
- * Tohjo Falls added to complete Kanto.
- * Mt Silver addded to complete Kanto.
- * An extra rival based on Blue from the manga.
- * Trainer sprites updated.
- * Johto & Hoenn Gym Leaders, All Elite Four members placed in overworld as trainers for an extra challenge.
- * Tracey, Eusine, Wally, Ash, Silver, Ruby, Sapphire, Gold, Crystal, Yellow, Maxie, Ritchie, Drake, Archie, Butch & Cassidy in to battle also.
- * Legendary inclusions for: Suicuine, Entei, Raikou, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Celebi & Jirachi.
- * All evolutions in game work: level up, stone, or happiness.
- * Every trainer’s team scaled up, extra trainers added, all trainer AI maxed.
- * Gym Leaders (all have 6), Elite Four & Rival revamped, teams and moves amended to reflect adventures, anime, & the OG games.
- * Trainer House in Viridian from G/S/C included, allowing infinite rematches of all Kanto Gym Leaders, Elite Four, & the Rival Trainers.
- * Kanto starters in their Yellow locations.
- * Jessie & James battles in their Yellow locations.
- * An extra Mew is included in its Yellow location by the truck.
- * A few Abilities/Types/Stats changes (Lugia has drizzle, Charizard Fire/Dragon, Pikachu can use every HM, Raikou & Zapdos Volt Absorb, Legendaries & Starters stats improved etc…)
Anonymous, RichterSnipes, tkim, 0NoobGamer, Ikarus, Zel, Alex Sanchez, LinkandZelda, Lunos
How to Play
Only keyboard is required to play this game. Check out the controller button to see console-to-keyboard mapping. For example, "A" on the game console is mapped to "Z" Key on your keyboard. You can also change the default key-mapping to whatever you feel comfortable with.
|Default Keyboard Mapping|
|Inside The Game||Your Keyboard|
|A,B,L,R Button =||[Z],[X],[A],[S]|
Use the Save button to download the save code of Kanto Ultimate to your computer. Use the Upload button to select the save code from your PC to resume where you left off.