Kanto Black Edition
Pokemon Kanto Black bring the experience of playing through Kanto with Unova Pokemon.
• A world of only 5th and 6th generation Pokemon, the only exception being Eevee. The 5th generation Pokemon are all in Kanto while the 6th generation Pokemon are all in the Sevii islands.
• Many, many move tutor moves. There are probably more move tutor moves than TMs in this hack. They’re intended to open up more strategies.
• Difficulty rating system. What it does is rate your difficulty according to the settings you have picked. The settings you can toggle are: bosses with EVs and boss strategy levels. For now, it only encompasses bosses, but it is intended to be more expansive in the future.
• In addition to the physical/special split, new generation moves, abilities, and battle items.
• Sevii Islands! This time, you could visit them after defeating Lt. Surge! They contain the 6th generation Pokemon.
• Battle facilities! I’ll just say this: talk to the guy with black and white hair in Celadon Mansion. The other battle facility you’ll find by unlocking Seven Island.
• Mini-games. Go to the Two Island Game Corner to play them. Later on, you’ll be able to use them to EV train quickly.
• Working VS Seeker. This time, it charges instantly, so no need to take 100 steps for each battle.
• More, of course. You’ll need to play through the hack to discover everything it has to offer.
As Always, Good Luck and Have Fun.
How to Play:
Only keyboard is required to play. Check out the controller button to see console-to-keyboard mapping. For example, "A" on the game console is mapped to "Z" Key on your keyboard. You can also change the default key-mapping to whatever you feel comfortable.
|Default Keyboard Mapping|
|Inside The Game||Your Keyboard|
|A,B,L,R Button =||[Z],[X],[A],[S]|
You can change the controller to whatever you want.
Figure out what which key does for each individual video game. Some key does nothing.
Use the Save button to download the save code of Kanto Black Edition to your computer. Use the Upload button to select the save code from your PC to resume where you left off.