FNF vs. Withered Freddy Fazbear
A mod of Friday Night Funkin where Boyfriend rap-battle against different Animatronics from the FNAF universe which as Freddy Fazbear, Marionette, and more.
This mod is rated Cool.
Will you be able to survive all the nights?
One night when BF and GF were walking by the alleys on midnight , GF sees a restaurant named : “Freddy fazbear’s REOPENING”
GF forces BF to go in the restaurant and guess who’s there …
- This is the first FNF game that use a mouse mechanic. (to my knowledge) You must click on the green box up wind up the music box in the “Flashing Lights” song.
- Avoid Red triangle notes, if you accidently note it, the music box will disappear.
- You must click on the black and white stripe note with your mouse to fix the music box.
- If you have lagging issue on the 2nd song you can disable Balloon Boy in the setting.
- You can also disable flashing screen in the setting
- Night Shift
- Flashing lights
If you had fun and would like to keep up-to-update on the mod, make sure to support mod creators on their social media by subscribing, following, liking, etc.
- Owner , assets
- Pouria_SFMs: assets like sprite sheets , cutscenes ,custom notes , stuff in menu etc
- JOLTTEAM Official: Coder , added the cool mechanics in game
- TurboGames: fixed some problems with the sprite sheets
- Get the original mod for your high-end desktop PC here
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the github source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer.
As always, good luck and Have Fun!
FNF vs. Withered Freddy Fazbear is a Rhythm Game you can play online for free in full screen at KBH Games. No download or installation needed to play this game. Hope this game bring a little joy into your daily life.