FNF Funkin at Freddy’s vs Afton Full Week
A Friday Night Funkin mod about everything related to Five Nights at Freddy’s (FNAF), take a road back in memory lane as you rap-battle against Purple guys and a lot of cool extra songs where you can battle against Scott Cawthon himself.
Unaware of certain rumor’s, a hungry Boyfriend decides to visit Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza for a bite to eat. After he finishes his pizza he’s approached by a staff member who asks if he’d like to sing, Boyfriend agrees and the two decide to put on a show for the children of the restaurant! This can’t possibly go wrong, right?
Funkin’ at Freddy’s is a mod we’ve made with a lot of passion and respect to the original series of Five Nights at Freddy’s and contains 10 songs in its base-release, with six of these songs are unlocked through various means with varying visuals. If you get stuck with trying to figure out how to unlock characters take a peek at the strategy guide image that’s included in the files.
- You Can’t
- Salvage ( available in extra after beating the afton story mode)
- Nightmare ( Appear after beating Salvage)
- Umbra (Click the teddy bear inside the Nightmare song)
- Just a Theory (beat the umbra song)
- Fourth-Wall ( Beat Just a Theory song)
- Fazbars (click Afton portrait on Main Menu 1987 times LOL)
- Consequences (beat Fazbars song)
If you had fun and would like to keep up-to-update on the mod, make sure to follow and support these cool mod creators anyway you can on their social media accounts.
- JcJack: Lead artist of the Afton Week, Pixel UI, and pixel backgrounds/characters
- SpagOs: Lead artist for Matpat, backgrounds, and menu assets
- burnout: Artist for the Springtrap sprites
- Orbyy: Artist for Ghost BF sprites
- Notakin: Artist for Shadow Bonnie, and Afton in Midnight
- fabs: Modelled and animated Animdude and Boyfriend in Fourth Wall
- Snak: Artist for Pixel Matpat and Pixel Matpat Boyfriend
- Ellis: Promotional Art on Gamejolt and Gamebanana, Springtrap Icon
- ThatGoofyGuy: Promotional Art
- Piss Bottler: Fazbars sprites and helped with the text on the title screen and Fourth-Wall
- Clowfoe: Freeplay portraits
- Download the mod for your cool PC here
- Please give a Like on the download page, it would be appreciated.
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- bbpanzu: Additional Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- Also others that contributors on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer.
As always, good luck and Have Fun!
FNF Funkin at Freddy’s vs Afton Full Week is a Rhythm Game you can play online for free in full screen at KBH Games. No download or installation needed to play this game. Hope this game bring a little joy into your daily life.