FNF D-Sides: Milk De-mix
Welcome to Sunky’s Schoolhouse! In this mod, you’ll play as Eggman, and your first challenge is to engage in a rap battle with Mitee before you can proceed to get through the emerdudes. But things take a turn for the worse after the rap battle with Mitee, and now you must uncover what’s gone awry in this crazy situation.
It features one song called Milk De-mix (or Deltom Mix, probably) and it’s originally from vs Sonic.exe song: “Milk” (vs Sunky.MPEG) and D-Sides Mix.
Pretty cool looking Sunky characters
Composed by Deltom:
If you had fun, make sure to check out the social media of the creators below, and follow them for more updates and other cool stuff.
- Playable by
- Herox: A girl that charted ”Milk De-mix” as a playable mod. ”hi artist, you do concept and animator will animate it
- Ezik: Artist for ”Milk De-mix” Playable.
- Cereal: Animator for ”Milk De-mix” Playable, Animated Mitee and first Robotnik part. (this link has nothing and unknown)
- Saszy: Animator for ”Milk De-mix” Playable. Animated Tlels, Second and Final Robotnik part. (this link has nothing and unknown)
- Composed by
- Deltom: A girl that composed Milk De-mix
- twizinho: Cam off and on?!??!?!
- boom knight: What a chad, making the actual change stage event!
- Drawoon _: Made the window icons change, no way. (this link has nothing)
- LeGooey: Made the lyrics event????
- The rest of people: I don’t even know anymore
- Downloads for your PC Here
Game Engine Credits:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- Yoshubs: Assistant Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- bbpanzu: Ex-Programmer
- Also others that contributors on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer. Also help save hard drive space. Please keep in mind that this online web port might be slightly different and/or have missing mechanics than the PC version. So make sure to always download the PC version if you have a PC.
As always, good luck and Have Fun!
If you want a REAL Challenge, turn off Ghost Tapping in the setting.
FNF D-Sides Milk De-mix is a Rhythm Game you can play online for free in full screen at KBH Games. No download or installation needed to play this game. Hope this game bring a little joy into your daily life.