Aims to bring everything that ORAS improved on into one, complete Hoenn game. New character designs and new dialogues from ORAS, updated movesets and abilities, Gen 4+ evolutions, Megas and many more!
- Primal Kyogre, Primal Groudon and Mega Rayquaza incorporated into the story
- Most trainer sprites are updated to the ones from ORAS
- Almost all main story dialogues are updated to the ones from ORAS
- Zinnia is included into the main plot, along with her theme songs
- Steven is the Champion again and Wallace is the Sootopolis Gym Leader
- Gen 4-7 Moves and Abilities
- Mega Evolutions and Primal Reversion
- Pokemon stats updated to the standards of Gen 7
- Updated Pokemon sprites and cries
- Gen 4+ Evolutions of Gen 1-3 Pokémon with their respective Evolution methods and items
- All 211 Hoenn Dex Pokémon are catchable without trading or events
- Trade evolutions now evolve also by just holding their evolution item and leveling up
- Machoke, Kadabra, Graveler and Haunter need a new Link Cable to evolve
- Rematch trainers have higher-leveled Pokémon
- Day and Night System
- Infinite TMs
- Forgettable HMs
- PokeMart items depend on your badge count
- Nature-colored stats
Pokemon gain experience after capture
Good Luck and Have Fun.
How to Play
Only keyboard is required to play. Check out the controller button to see console-to-keyboard mapping. For example, "A" on the game console is mapped to "Z" Key on your keyboard. You can also change the default key-mapping to whatever you feel comfortable.
|Default Keyboard Mapping|
|Inside The Game||Your Keyboard|
|A,B,L,R Button =||[Z],[X],[A],[S]|
You can change the controller to whatever you want.
Figure out what which key does for each individual video game. Some key does nothing.
Use the Save button to download the save code of Delta Emerald to your computer. Use the Upload button to select the save code from your PC to resume where you left off.