Cosmic Emerald:- This is largely a “quality of life improvement” type of hack of Pokemon Emerald, and does not alter the main storyline. It retains all the features the original Emerald has but adds several things to the mix to make it more fulfilling and fun to play. Remember those days when myths like going to the Moon after a certain number of rocket launches/weeks were a thing? Several things like that will be accounted for, but with some changes/twists to how they are done. There is a moderate increase in difficulty (not really big, just aimed more towards veteran players), but there are rewards to compensate.
• All 386 Gen 1-3 Pokémon available
• A New Evo Stone that evolves Trade-Evo Pokémon
• More Roaming Legendaries, events, different sprites, etc.
• Pokémon from different PokéDex sections have their own battle music (based on region/availability in-game)
• Most events/Legendaries have signature themes too (i.e. Suicune and its Crystal battle theme), though related ones share themes
• A special Event-Shiny somewhere
• Check the Game Corner prizes in Mauville City for a few surprises
• Mirage Island can now be reached in a much better (and honestly much saner) way than in the original R/S/E
• Special Event Tickets are available via unlocking Mystery Gift and finding the MG Receptionist upstairs in all Pokémon Centers
• Obtaining the Nintendo Event Tickets in this hack uses the real
• Mystery Gift scripts that legitimately unlock them! :)
• Day & Night System (Early-Morning, Morning, Day, Afternoon, Twilight, Evening)
• Graphics have been altered in many different areas/aspects
• Upgraded B/W Repel System (lets you choose whether to use another and which kind)
• TMs are reusable
• All Pokéballs (except Safari Balls) are reusable until capture
• Your Pokémon receive EXP when you capture another, like at the end of a normal battle
• Pokémon’s Natures have color-coded stat boosts/drops
• The somewhat steeper difficulty curve
• Running While Indoors
• Final Trainer Card is no longer Gold but is ‘Platinum’ (well, not that literally, but it’s totally different than before)
• Upgraded EXP system: All Pokémon directly participating in a battle will receive full EXP, not half unless you use EXP Share to avoid having to switch them out. This allows you to have more options for how to train
• Steven can now be re-matched daily and depending on when you face him, the Champion Battle theme might play (like in R/S)
• The Safari Zone’s expansion area is now split between nocturnal and diurnal Johto Pokémon (North and South, respectively)
• The bed in the player’s room can now be used for sleeping, and possibly investigating a ‘nightmare’
• 2 hidden Crystal-Version tracks from the original
• As another special feature for this ROM hack, Rayquaza, Mew, and Jirachi have a 1/200 Shiny chance
• A few Legendaries’ movesets are very slightly different, for event battle purposes.
• There are rumored ‘prehistoric’ Magikarp on Faraway Island, battle them a bit to see what is so special about them.
• Cave of Origin is now accessible permanently after fully completing the Jirachi event
How to Play
Only keyboard is required to play this game. Check out the controller button to see console-to-keyboard mapping. For example, "A" on the game console is mapped to "Z" Key on your keyboard. You can also change the default key-mapping to whatever you feel comfortable with.
|Default Keyboard Mapping|
|Inside The Game||Your Keyboard|
|A,B,L,R Button =||[Z],[X],[A],[S]|
Use the Save button to download the save code of Cosmic Emerald to your computer. Use the Upload button to select the save code from your PC to resume where you left off.
Play Cosmic Emerald Online Game. One of many Pokemon Games to play online on your web browser for free at KBH Games. Play Cosmic Emerald using a online GBA emulator. Tagged as Adventure Games, GBA Games, Hack Games, and Pokemon Games. Upvoted by 334 players. Other games you might like are FNF Cosmic but every turn a new character sings it and Inclement Emerald. No download or installation needed to play this free game. Hope this game brings a little joy into your daily life.