Pokemon Fire Red Backward
Backwards Edition (also going by the title Der Erif when I try to seem slightly more creative), is an hack of Fire Red in which the maps and scripts are messed with in a way that makes the player go through the gyms in the following order:
Cinnabar > Fuchsia > Saffron > Celadon > Vermillion > Cerulean > Pewter > Viridian.
Additionally, there are other changes:
- Many Pokemon have been buffed. In particular, plenty of bugs are stronger.
- Some gym leader TMs have been changed so you don’t get overpowered moves early.
- Some typings have been changed. Not many, though.
- Surf has been given a lower base power.
- Cut has been given a higher base power and made steel type.
- Naturally, every trainer has been changed.
- Wild Pokemon have been changed as well. This hack has nearly every Pokemon between Gens I and III, with the exception of legendaries and a few others.
- “Teleport” is now a psychic type explosion.
- Pokemon appear in puddles, like Gen V.
How to Play
Only keyboard is required to play this game. Check out the controller button to see console-to-keyboard mapping. For example, "A" on the game console is mapped to "Z" Key on your keyboard. You can also change the default key-mapping to whatever you feel comfortable with.
|Default Keyboard Mapping|
|Inside The Game||Your Keyboard|
|A,B,L,R Button =||[Z],[X],[A],[S]|
Use the Save button to download the save code of Pokemon Fire Red Backward to your computer. Use the Upload button to select the save code from your PC to resume where you left off.
How to Play:
Play Pokemon Fire Red Backward Online Game. One of many Pokemon Games to play online on your web browser for free at KBH Games. Play Pokemon Fire Red Backward using a online GBA emulator. Tagged as Action Games, Adventure Games, GBA Games, Pokemon Games, RPG Games, and Strategy Games. Upvoted by 467 players. Other games you might like are Pokemon Meta Fire Red X and Pokemon Meta Fire Red Y. No download or installation needed to play this free game. Hope this game brings a little joy into your daily life.