Pokemon Glazed is a fan made fakemon game.
There are lots of Legendaries in Pokedmon Glazed now, and it’s not always immediately evident how one might find them.
Version 7b. Updated on 11/18/2015.
The new region with new name – Tunod
Travel through all regions including 2 regions Rankor and Johto
There are five starters to select instead of three starters like other games
You can catch all starters you see
Pokedex will have Pokemon from Gen I, II, III, IV and V
Legendary Pokemon from Gen III, IV and V
After defeating GYM Leaders, you can have battles with them again
New sprites, graphics, new battle effects
New storyline with new Characters
There are lots of Legendaries in Glazed now, and it’s not always immediately evident how one might find them. As of Beta 6, every Legendary is in the game. Below, in the spoiler tag, I will provide HINTS as to how to get each legendary..
- Articuno/Zapdos/Moltres – They reside on the snowiest, stormiest, and hottest islands of Rankor, but will only come with you if you provide them with an item.
- Mewtwo – After you get 15 badges, you might be deemed worthy to visit Mewtwo’s Island…But the surface of the water is far too rough to surf…
- Mew – Now that Mew is calmed down, maybe it will feel bad about its rage and destruction?
- Entei/Raikou/Suicune – The three Pokemon are in debt to Ho-oh, so maybe they will want to pay their respects to it. But only if you can get word of their arrival in Johto.
- Lugia – The Whirl Islands may have sunk, but perhaps an amicable sailor will take you there.
- Ho-oh – It might appear to you once you’ve freed it, but where? Not where you think…
- Celebi – Once it recovers from its home being destroyed, it will surely try to rebuild it…
- Regirock/Ice/Steel – Deep in Mt. Stratus lurks a mysterious cave…
- Groudon/Kyogre/Rayquaza – They may appear where the land, sea, and sky are connected. Maybe they will appear to one with their respective jewels?
- Latias/Latios – They’re oft inclined to roam around, don’t you think?
- Jirachi – Nobody likes to do work when you’re at an island resort. If you do some, maybe you’ll get a reward.
- Uxie/Azelf/Mesprit – Go to where it all began, and investigate anything strange.
- Dialga/Palkia/Giratina – The top floor of the Fusion Resort might yield something useful.
- Cresselia – Why’s that man sleeping next to the pond? And why does the owner of the Azure Inn charge so much for rooms?
- Darkrai – Who is the only person you know with a Darkrai?
- Regigigas – When the three pillars are removed, the master will awaken.
- Heatran – A dormant volcano erupted in Johto? Seems kind of suspicious…
- Manaphy – It might seem like a lame first prize for such a tricky race, but maybe it has a bigger purpose.
- Arceus – When you have encountered every Legendary, Arceus will reveal himself to you.
- Victini – A reward for retracing your steps in Tunod, and exploring previously inaccessible areas.
- Cobalion/Terrakion/Virizion – Where’s a likely place to find Fighting Types?
- Reshiram – Where is the fieriest place in Tunod?
- Zekrom – Where is the most charged-up place in Tunod? It attracted an old rival, after all…
- Kyurem – Where is the coldest place in Tunod?
You are currently playing Pokemon Glazed right now on KBH Games. One of many spectacular Strategy Games you can enjoy in your free time. Pokemon Glazed is part of our Action, Adventure, Pokemon, RPG, and Strategy catalog of games. If you like Pokemon Glazed, also try out Pokemon Stunning Steel, Pokemon Theta Emerald, and Pokemon Shiny Gold Sigma. Experience the best Free Games from talented indie game developers and publishers the web has to offer. Pokemon Glazed received 864 likes from players. Everyday, we are dedicated to bring you latest Strategy Games for your entertainment from talented developers all over the world. KBHGames allow you to experience PC gaming right in your web browser. Enjoy our large array of Strategy, Arcade, Puzzle, Retro Games. We hope you enjoy your stay and make sure to come back to try out new games everyday. Not affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo.