Tri-State Funkin’: The Funkinator
Tri-State-Funkin is a FNF mod and Rhythm game where boyfriend rap-battle against Dr Doof from the Phineas and Ferb universe.
Who is Dr.Doof ?
The American animated television series Phineas and Ferb features a fictional character named Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz, also known as Professor Time. He was created by Dan Povenmire and Jeff “Swampy” Marsh, and is voiced by Povenmire. At first, he was portrayed as an inept and forgetful evil scientist who aimed to conquer the “entire Tri-State Area” through his obscure and nefarious inventions. However, despite not being a true villain, Doofenshmirtz sometimes exhibited a good side. Ultimately, by the end of the series, his character is redeemed as he utilizes his inventions for the betterment of the world and takes care of his daughter Vanessa. Dr. Doofenshmirtz hails from the fictional European country of Drusselstein and speaks with a caricature of a German accent.
If you had fun, make sure to check out the social media of the creators below, and follow them for more updates and other cool stuff.
- Funkinator Director
- LeSlay: Director / Mod Starter & Art/Concept Art
- Funkinator Artists
- TheDucat: Character sprites for Doofenshmirtz, Phineas & Ferb. Phineas & Ferb Backyard Stage and Healthbar.
- Rojo7500“: Character sprites for Drip Doofenshmirtz & Agent P Perry. Icons for Doof, Phineas and Ferb.”90 Cranker
- Ma – 1AJ: Drip Doofenshmirtz Bathroom Stage.
- GiveMeTheSalt: Character sprites for GF Funkinator Speaker
- MauFella: Cutscene art.
- XDDAMNSON: Made concept art for most things.
- Zav123: Tri-State Funkin: The Funkinator Logo
- Funkinator Animators
- Willow: Animations for Doofenshmirtz, GF Funkinator Speaker, Phineas & Ferb. Also made the recolors for Story Menu Characters and Background.
- Rojo7500: Animations for Drip Doofenshmirtz & Agent P Perry. “90 Cranker
- Funkinator Musicians
- Bonky: Composer of Dripinator, Composer of Main Menu Theme, Vocals for Barsinator, Remade Barsinator Instrumental.
- Waryo: Original Composer of Barsinator.
- Bergatron: Composer of Funkinator.
- Permatemp: Composer of Rapinator, Composer of Sexinator.
- AutisticLulu: Composer of 104 Days, A cover of “Today is Gonna be a Great Day” by “Bowling For Soup”.
- Funkinator Charters
- AutisticLulu‘, ‘autisticlulu2’, ‘Charting of Funkinator (Hard/Normal), Barsinator (Hard/Normal), 104 Days (Hard/Normal),Dripinator (Normal), Rapinator (Normal) and Sexinator (Normal). Chart quality checker and minor chart fixes.
- Fakeburritos: Charting of Dripinator (Hard) and Sexinator (Hard).
- Dest: Charting of Rapinator (Hard).
- Funkinator Programmers
- AutisticLulu: Initial code base, source code maintainer and general coding.
- Sandwich: Hardcoding of assets and animations
- Special Thanks
- Xickel: Secret Week thingy.
- Get the mod for your PC here
Game Engine Credits:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- Yoshubs: Assistant Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- bbpanzu: Ex-Programmer
- Also others that contributors on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer. Also help save hard drive space. Please keep in mind that this online web port might be slightly different and/or have missing mechanics than the PC version. So make sure to always download the PC version if you have a PC.
As always, good luck and Have Fun!
If you want a REAL Challenge, turn off Ghost Tapping in the setting.
Tri-State Funkin’ The Funkinator is a Rhythm Game you can play online for free in full screen at KBH Games. No download or installation needed to play this game. Hope this game bring a little joy into your daily life.