Start your brand new pokemon adventure and explore the mysterious region of Ohkai.
The region of Ohkai: a chilly, bumpy landmass, located a great distance away from the Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh regions. Ohkai is a wondrous place; it is characterized by its great variety of beautiful flowers, and the new Pokémon that inhabit it. Recently however, one flower, the Amaryllis, has been appearing in specific places in Ohkai, despite Ohkai not being its natural habitat at all.
You are a child from Wistfall Village, a small town located in the south-west of Ohkai. Professor Basswood, an botanist and Pokémon enthusiast. One morning, a red-headed girl moves into Wistfall Village. On this day, Basswood gives you and this girl a rare Pokémon as a partner. He then tasks you both with investigating the mysterious appearances of the Amaryllis.
At the same time, a group named Team Epoch has been formed. Team Epoch are researching the minds and biology of Pokémon and how to control them. The Pokémon Rangers of the region do not like this, and set out to foil Team Epoch’s activities. Unfortunately, you and the red-headed girl become entangled in the battle to stop Team Epoch…
Why is the Amaryllis appearing in Ohkai? Will Team Epoch succeed with this plan? And, how will your journey unfold?
All the pokemons are made up fakemons.
- A completely new region, Ohkai
- A planned 50+ Pokémon to catch and train!
- Many new custom moves
- Lots of moves and abilities from Gen IV-VI have been added
- Physical-special split added
Beta 1.0 has content up to Gym 3.
- NuclearOmega – you’ve been great with support, and your spritework has been amazing!
- Deouen – your support was very encouraging
- Peegeray – your sprites were phenomenal, thank you very much!
- NewDenverCity and Squeetz – thanks for helping me when I got stuck
- Involuntary Twitch – commissions were super good.
- Swag Lord – sprites
- Jambo51 – ASM
- HackMew – ASM
- DoesntKnowHowToPlay – ASM
- Darthatron – ASM
- Menu-Guy – sprites
- Neoriceisgood – sprites
- Mr. Dollsteak’s Decap and Attack Rombase – amazingly useful
- Contributors to the Gen VI: DS-Style 64×64 Pokemon Sprite Resource
As Always, Good Luck and Have Fun.
Only keyboard is required to play. Check out the controller button to see console-to-keyboard mapping. For example, "A" on the game console is mapped to "Z" Key on your keyboard. You can also change the default key-mapping to whatever you feel comfortable.
|Default Keyboard Mapping|
|Inside The Game||Your Keyboard|
|Move/D-PAD =||[Arrows] on Keyboard|
|A,B,L,R Button =||[Z],[X],[A],[S] on Keyboard|
|START,SELECT =||[Enter],[Backspace] on Keyboard|
You can change the controller to whatever you want.
Figure out what which key does for each individual video game. Some key does nothing.
Use the Save button to download the save code of Pokemon Amaryllis to your computer. Use the Upload button to select the save code from your PC to resume where you left off.