The Corrupted Wishes
You are a boy named Noire who has been living with Froakie since he was a kid. Today, the Purla Pokemon League is now open for challengers. The path to your Pokemon Champion dream is now open! But you’re not the only one. Your childhood friend, Julia, has the same dream as yours. Get your Pokedex from Professor Kao and begin your journey! Ah, don’t worry! The story isn’t just about collecting Gym Badges and beat the Champion. You’ll see in the gameplay, good luck!
- New region
- Harder gameplay
- 99% decapitalized
- Custom Pokedex including 4th-7th Generation Pokemon
- Clean DS-styled sprites
- Updated mechanics (BW Repel System, Poison Survival, etc.)
- Updated moves and abilities
- Minor changes to tilesets
– Roost freezes the game, don’t use that move.
– Grammatical errors. You know, English isn’t my native language.
– If you find more, please report on this thread, or VM me.
Q: Why can’t I get into the Gym?
A: You can get into the Gym with only 3 Pokémon, no more and no less.
Alpha 2.1 – Ends at the Third Gym battle.
How to Play
Only keyboard is required to play this game. Check out the controller button to see console-to-keyboard mapping. For example, "A" on the game console is mapped to "Z" Key on your keyboard. You can also change the default key-mapping to whatever you feel comfortable with.
|Default Keyboard Mapping|
|Inside The Game||Your Keyboard|
|A,B,L,R Button =||[Z],[X],[A],[S]|
Use the Save button to download the save code of The Corrupted Wishes to your computer. Use the Upload button to select the save code from your PC to resume where you left off.