A brand new pokemon adventure awaits you in Saiph 2.
The game takes place 3 years after the events of Pokémon Saiph and a few weeks after PokEmon Sors, however it’s not too connected to the latter.
Micah along with Darlo, are returning from a formal event which Micah was invited to as Colen’s Champion and the Co Leader of the world’s first ITP Group. (International Threat Prevention)
On the flight back, they get into an mysterious accident which results with the plane crashing. Micah and Darlo evacuates everyone, however they themselves ended up being stranded in the faraway Regris Region! Micah is being treated by a Regrissian (The word used for someone from Regris just to be clear) girl and starts his mission to find Darlo, find a way to connect with Lori in Colen and a way to return home… However as always things aren’t as simple as that. Little does Micah know, that he is about to be involved in something even he hasn’t seen 3 years ago… (or Asher a few weeks ago for that matter).
- A new region to explore, Regris!
- A custom soundtrack
- The Complete Fire Red Upgrade engine (Items, moves, abilities, Pokémon, pss split etc. updated to the latest standards)
- Proper Battle AI
- Multiple modes to play the game in (Randomizer, Lvl scaling, exp all etc.)
- For the dedicated players: Hero Mode
- Once again a full PokeDex now including gen 8 too!
- DexNav (Not in the Tech Demo)
- Side Quests (Only 1 in the Tech Demo)
- Day/Night System and possible D&N events (the emulator needs to support RTC)
The current version is a short, 1-2 hour long tech demo to showcase what the new game is capable of, and what to expect in terms of quality.
How to Play
Only keyboard is required to play this game. Check out the controller button to see console-to-keyboard mapping. For example, "A" on the game console is mapped to "Z" Key on your keyboard. You can also change the default key-mapping to whatever you feel comfortable with.
|Default Keyboard Mapping|
|Inside The Game||Your Keyboard|
|A,B,L,R Button =||[Z],[X],[A],[S]|
Use the Save button to download the save code of Saiph 2 to your computer. Use the Upload button to select the save code from your PC to resume where you left off.