You might also Like
Pounce.sh is a strategic turn-based stealth game with two players. It’s like a strange mashup of boggle and battleship.
Hunt your opponent but be careful not to let yourself become the hunted.
- Rank Games (multiplayer mode)
- with Friends
- with Bots
- Two players are placed on an 8×8 grid.
- The players cannot see each other.
- Players take turns moving or pouncing around the board trying to kill each other.
- Both the move and the pounce abilities can kill an opponent.
- Move is stealthier but has a limited range.
- More powerful actions like pouncing will reveal a player’s location so they are riskier to use.
- Each cell of the grid is one of five types of tile.
- Everytime a player moves the other player will be able to see what type of tile they land on.
- Players need to try to track their opponent’s location while hiding their own.
- Bomb: The bomb kills any opponents within a 3 square diamond surrounding the user.
- Lazer: The lazer kills any opponents in either the row or column in which it is used.
- Reveal: Reveals the location of your opponent.
- Players will spawn at least 4 blocks apart.
- When power ups like the bomb and lazer are used they scorch the tiles they touch. Tiles in your opponents feed will reflect if they are CURRENTLY scorched.
As always, good luck and Have Fun!