Pokemon Sweet 2
In a different universe all the pokemons are sweet and delicious candies, start your sweet new adventure. From the same creator of the first Pokemon Sweet.
– Crafting: Just like the previous hack, craft EV items out of berries, this time at any house with a kitchen sink
– Fast Travel: Anytime you are outdoors, you can warp to any known location using the Start menu
– No HMs here: Your PokéSweets clear obstacles without need for HMs or badges
– Customizable music: Use the Music Player item to change what music plays in battle
– A grand total of 386 PokéSweets: The original 151 return, along with over 200 new treats made by the fans
– Mega Evolutions: Courtesy of Touched, 25 real Mega Evolutions, fresh out of the oven
– Non-linear map: Depending on the starter you select, you will take one of three routes through the region
– Sidequests: Just like before, many NPCs will reward you for completing their tasks
– Non-breaking Sweet Balls: Your balls don’t break if they fail to capture, but they are now more expensive to compensate
– Cookbook incentives: Get rewarded with cool items for Cookbook completion
As Always, Good Luck and Have Fun.
Only keyboard is required to play. Check out the controller button to see console-to-keyboard mapping. For example, "A" on the game console is mapped to "Z" Key on your keyboard. You can also change the default key-mapping to whatever you feel comfortable.
|Default Keyboard Mapping|
|Inside The Game||Your Keyboard|
|Move/D-PAD =||[Arrows] on Keyboard|
|A,B,L,R Button =||[Z],[X],[A],[S] on Keyboard|
|START,SELECT =||[Enter],[Backspace] on Keyboard|
You can change the controller to whatever you want.
Figure out what which key does for each individual video game. Some key does nothing.
Use the Save button to download the save code of Pokemon Sweet 2 to your computer. Use the Upload button to select the save code from your PC to resume where you left off.