Pokémon Sapphire will take you on a journey through the land of Hoenn. Your quest is to become the ultimate Pokémon Master through collecting, battling and trading.
- Start out with just 3 Pokemon, and travel across Hoenn to earn badges in 8 different gyms
- Over 350 new Pokemon are here to battle with, collect and trade
- New battle system allows trainers to take two Pok mon into battle instead of just one at a time
- As you play you’ll open up fun and exciting mini-games that advance the storyline
- You’ll have to become a hero by helping Team Magma stop Team Aqua from flooding the world for control of the water Pokemon!
As Always, Good Luck and Have Fun.Instruction =
Only keyboard is required to play. Check out the controller button to see console-to-keyboard mapping. For example, "A" on the game console is mapped to "Z" Key on your keyboard. You can also change the default key-mapping to whatever you feel comfortable.
|Default Keyboard Mapping|
|Inside The Game||Your Keyboard|
|Move/D-PAD =||[Arrows] on Keyboard|
|A,B,L,R Button =||[Z],[X],[A],[S] on Keyboard|
|START,SELECT =||[Enter],[Backspace] on Keyboard|
You can change the controller to whatever you want.
Figure out what which key does for each individual video game. Some key does nothing.
Use the Save button to download the save code of Pokemon Sapphire to your computer. Use the Upload button to select the save code from your PC to resume where you left off.