Pokemon GS Chronicles
Pokemon GS Chronicles is a fan-made tribute to pokemon games.
Play as Ethan, Kris, or Silver as the main protagonist.
• A renewed storyline, keeping the essence of the original games
• New unseen characters
• Fully new scripts in all maps
• Johto region map in a full HGSS style.
• The introduction of the Mega Evolutions in the main storyline
• RSE Tileset system
• A Day&Night system with clock based events
• Wild Pokemon switching depending on the time
• Original soundtracks from HGSS (Using GoGoJJtech’s patch as base, missed songs ported from HGSS by me)
• Psychical/Special split inside
• Some new Pokemon from 4th to 6th generation.
• New moves from 4-7 generation and some new movements created by me
• Fairy type inside and type chart updated
• New clues and puzzles in the maps
• New graphics like Battle BG’s, bag, hp boxes and more.
• New roasters of every trainer of Johto
• Some new places of Johto.
• ASM works inside
• New locations of the wild pokemon
• New order of the gyms
As Always, Good Luck and Have Fun.
Only keyboard is required to play. Check out the controller button to see console-to-keyboard mapping. For example, "A" on the game console is mapped to "Z" Key on your keyboard. You can also change the default key-mapping to whatever you feel comfortable.
|Default Keyboard Mapping|
|Inside The Game||Your Keyboard|
|Move/D-PAD =||[Arrows] on Keyboard|
|A,B,L,R Button =||[Z],[X],[A],[S] on Keyboard|
|START,SELECT =||[Enter],[Backspace] on Keyboard|
You can change the controller to whatever you want.
Figure out what which key does for each individual video game. Some key does nothing.
Use the Save button to download the save code of Pokemon GS Chronicles to your computer. Use the Upload button to select the save code from your PC to resume where you left off.