Adventure Red Chapter
Pokemon Adventure – Red Chapter is based on the Pokemon Adventure Manga. The game follows the manga closely with nearly all the events inside. However, some events were changed to make it longer. The fact that the game follows the manga closely, you don’t get to chose your own starter Pokemon. However, you’ll be able to get them all later in the game. Despite the game following the Manga’s storyline, some events were changed or alter to make it longer.
After the fateful encounter of Mew in Pallet Forest, Red found himself in a Pokemon Journey across Kanto to become the best Pokemon Trainer in the world. However, it won’t be easy when his rival, Blue and later Green is also following the same dream. Things then becomes difficult when Team Rocket began to perform their cruel experiment which may destroy the world.
- Extra events and chapters.
- New music.
- Two rivals in the game.
- The level cap was raised to 255.
- New OWs for NPC.
- New Trainer Sprites.
- New scripts, events and secrets to discover.
- D/P/P Fonts and Textbox.
- Revamped Battle (Physical and Special Split).
- Reusable TM.
- New additional Pokemon Typing.
- EV and IV stat check.
- Much much much more waiting for you!
- Mega Evolution, Primal Reversion, Battle Bond and Fusion.
- Brand new items.
- MrDollSteak – Gen 3 Rombase
- DoesntKnowHowToPlay – ASM and Routine
- Darthatron – B2/W2 Repel System
- Peetzaahhh – Pokemon Logo
- Jambo51 – Routines
- JPAN – Hack Engine
- Danzen the real 1 – Sprite
- Soloo993 – Trainer Sprites
- Thedarkdragon11 – Gen 7 Sprites
- Computer Max – Colour Badges
- xSky – Spriting
- C067912881 – Spriting
- Blizzard – Spriting
- Umbralwisp – Spriting
- Ruki – HP Bar
- jiangzhengwenjzw – Mugshot, IV-EV and Extra Movement Code
- Naren Jr – Pokemon Menu
Updated to BETA 14.5. This beta officially ends after the Freak Show Chapter in Kinnow Island.
Save game for older versions no longer work because of the new update.
As Always, Good Luck and Have Fun.
Only keyboard is required to play. Check out the controller button to see console-to-keyboard mapping. For example, "A" on the game console is mapped to "Z" Key on your keyboard. You can also change the default key-mapping to whatever you feel comfortable.
|Default Keyboard Mapping|
|Inside The Game||Your Keyboard|
|Move/D-PAD =||[Arrows] on Keyboard|
|A,B,L,R Button =||[Z],[X],[A],[S] on Keyboard|
|START,SELECT =||[Enter],[Backspace] on Keyboard|
You can change the controller to whatever you want.
Figure out what which key does for each individual video game. Some key does nothing.
Use the Save button to download the save code of Adventure Red Chapter to your computer. Use the Upload button to select the save code from your PC to resume where you left off.