Nightmare Before Christmas: The Pumpkin King
A cool game based on the disney movie of the same name.
The story tells of Jack’s as he try to obtain the title of “The Pumpkin King”.
Battle against many bosses and use different weapons:
- Mega-Spider – Lock, Shock, and Barrel’s enormous mutated pet spider. It is fought in “Halloween Madness”.
- Giant Snake – An artificial, bug-filled snake. It is fought in “The Doctor’s New Pet”.
- Mother Locust – A locust with an abdomen swollen with bug eggs. It is fought in “search for the melting man”.
- Rolly Polly – A large but somewhat weak pillbug. It is fought in “Mushroom Mania”.
- Enormous Polly – The offspring of Rolly Polly and is larger than the original. It is fought in “Mushroom Mania”.
- Colossal Moth – A huge moth that has super acidic saliva and exhales poisonous fumes. It is fought in “Blah, Blah, Blah”.
- Zombie Centipede – A huge centipede with wings brought back from the dead by Oogie. It is fought in “Crawloween”.
- Lock, Shock, and Barrel – Oogie’s henchmen, who are just three brats in an automated bathtub. They are fought in “Unpleasant Surprises”.
- Oogie – The main villain. He is fought in “Boogie Time.”
- Oogie Icky – A colossal beetle that serves as Oogie’s ride. It acts as a motorcycle-esque mode of transportation for Oogie, Lock, Shock, and Barrel. It (along with Oogie, Lock, Shock and Barrel) is fought in “Bug Town VS Halloween Town”.
- Frog Gun: It resembles Sally’s “frog breath” from the movie. It is your main weapon. It is given to you by the Mayor at the beginning of the game, and is powered up by Doctor Finkelstein later.
- Bat Boomerang: Given to you by Doctor Finkelstein and later powered up by him.
- Pumpkin Bomb: A grenade shaped like a pumpkin. Powered up later by the Clown.
As Always, Good Luck and Have Fun.
How to Play
Only keyboard is required to play. Check out the controller button to see console-to-keyboard mapping. For example, "A" on the game console is mapped to "Z" Key on your keyboard. You can also change the default key-mapping to whatever you feel comfortable.
|Default Keyboard Mapping|
|Inside The Game||Your Keyboard|
|A,B,L,R Button =||[Z],[X],[A],[S]|
You can change the controller to whatever you want.
Figure out what which key does for each individual video game. Some key does nothing.
Use the Save button to download the save code of Nightmare Before Christmas: The Pumpkin King to your computer. Use the Upload button to select the save code from your PC to resume where you left off.